Hi Everyone, I Am New And I Want To Say Hi To Dn.

I spoke to DN at the BC Poker Championship and I want to say Hi to him. How do I go about that. By the way I have been a long time reader of this forum and DN's blog and I have enjoyed it. Keep it up!
Just call him on his cell. Obv.... thats what the rest of us do......

Ok if Daniel reads this forum:Daniel,I would like to congratulate you on your win at the BC Poker Championship. It was really neat to see you attend the tournament and then actually win it. The structure really proved that it gives you more room to use your wicked skills to prevail all the way to the top. I was able to rail the tournament and play cash games in the evenings but was working during the day so I could not play the tournament. Saturday Night, I watched you guys play down to the final 6. It was really fun to be there, and for the final hour I was at your 7 o'clock only a few feet way. Whenever board cards were dealt we stood up and could totally see the table cards so I really had a handle on the game. Everyone at the River Rock was totally cool and it was a real fun atmosphere.I played quite a bit of 1 / 2 NL and took a shot at 2 / 5 NL and came out of there up a few bucks. I noticed that the 1 / 2 NL game has gotten stronger while I thought the action in the 2 / 5 NL game made it a better game to sit in. Dennis Phillips was playing one night and I met a bunch of fun guys from up North that play in the old Brad Booth game. It seemed like about 50 of them came down to the tournament.I watched the entire final table on Sunday. You totaly dominated the table and the other guys got run over a bit. It was neat to see the TV production and everyone handling themselves very professionally. It was cool to see Lacey Jones, Maria Ho, Tiffany Michelle and Liz Lieu in the front row railing you.I am sure that the tournament will grow because of your presence and success. Everyone was dreaming of playing you heads up and winning the tournament. You were blackberring in the top of theatre just before the final table and I stop by and said hi and wished you good luck. I spoke to you for a bit but I didn't properly introduce myself, so if I ever see you again I will make sure to do so next time.Any ways, congrats again and thanks for the entertaining blog,Ace

I spoke to DN at the BC Poker Championship and I want to say Hi to him.
If you wanted to say Hi so bad why didn't you say it when you were speaking to him? :icon_doh:Why is your favorite poker game blind Indian? What is that? Sounds freakin racist to me.
If you wanted to say Hi so bad why didn't you say it when you were speaking to him? :icon_doh:Why is your favorite poker game blind Indian? What is that? Sounds freakin racist to me.
I did say hi personally, but I wanted to say hi on the forum. Blind Indian is an old fun game we used to play travelling to Mexico etc. You are right that it could be percieved as racist so I will look into deleting it from my account. Ace
I did say hi personally, but I wanted to say hi on the forum. Blind Indian is an old fun game we used to play travelling to Mexico etc. You are right that it could be percieved as racist so I will look into deleting it from my account. Ace
Please tell me that you aren't calling me Ace. I will seriously hunt you down you will get cut. BELLLLEEEE DAT(edit) Oh I get it your screen name is Ace. Please don't end your posts with your name, it is extremely gay.Mark
Saturday Night, I watched you guys play down to the final 6. It was really fun to be there, and for the final hour I was at your 7 o'clock only a few feet way. Whenever board cards were dealt we stood up and could totally see the table cards so I really had a handle on the game. Everyone at the River Rock was totally cool and it was a real fun atmosphere.
I was right across from you, then. I was at DN's 10 o'clock railing in the front row ~5 feet from the table.
I played quite a bit of 1 / 2 NL and took a shot at 2 / 5 NL and came out of there up a few bucks. I noticed that the 1 / 2 NL game has gotten stronger while I thought the action in the 2 / 5 NL game made it a better game to sit in.Ace
Did you have a $40/hr win rate?Welcome to the forum
Please tell me that you aren't calling me Ace. I will seriously hunt you down you will get cut. BELLLLEEEE DAT(edit) Oh I get it your screen name is Ace. Please don't end your posts with your name, it is extremely gay.Mark
lol, had me laughing in the library.... thanks for that....

Welcome to the Friday night follies, it's joke account weekend weeeeeeeeeeeeDon't you just love it when the post counts don't change lol