Best Rewards Credit Card To Get?

Heck, while you're at it, why don't you get two rewareds credit cards. You can pay all your bills with credit card A to get rewards, and then pay off credit card A with credit card B to get even more rewards.And why even stop there. You could then go back and pay off credit card B with credit card A, earning even more rewards! Do this infinitely many times and you'll pretty much be the richest man alive. GL.
I feel the need to respond even though I'm certain you're joking...they don't give cash back for anything other than purchases. i.e. cash advances or balance transfers don't earn zip.I worked at a bank call centre and it was amazing how many people thought this would work. More amazing how many people said they wanted to do it 'just for a few extra bucks.' Because...they didn't want infinite money, just a few bucks until next paycheque? Yikes.
  • 1 year later...
Sweet Christmas Time Bonus12/02/2009 Wed YOUR ANNUAL CASH REWARD IS $554.02 Two thumbs up for free mobnies!
12/02/2010 Thur YOUR ANNUAL CASH REWARD IS $679.11On track for about $600 - $800 again this year.If you are not doing this you are stupid, that is all
12/02/2010 Thur YOUR ANNUAL CASH REWARD IS $679.11On track for about $600 - $800 again this year.If you are not doing this you are stupid, that is all
I got the Discvoer Cashback rewards, I got the card last April and for the year got about 1.2% cashback. I haven't used it yet, but I'm probably going to use it for a gift card. They have $25 giftcards for $20 so if you want to take that into consideration in increases the % slightly.
none. fuck banks and credit card companies.
I'm pretty sure that is exactly what I am doing to themNever paid a penny in interest and working on hitting $2000+ cash back this year. For doing what? Just buying and paying for the stuff I am buying anyways.
I'm pretty sure that is exactly what I am doing to themNever paid a penny in interest and working on hitting $2000+ cash back this year. For doing what? Just buying and paying for the stuff I am buying anyways.
Right. And as previously alluded to, what could possibly go wrong with charging $24,000 a year on a credit card? Genius I tell you!!
Right. And as previously alluded to, what could possibly go wrong with charging $24,000 a year on a credit card? Genius I tell you!!
I just read this entire thread to try to figure out who alluded to...something going wrong? I don't know.
I think this is meant to be sarcastic, but I'm too dumb to get it.AmX online only lets me pull a 24 month history and it appears I have spent $62,044.12 on this card in past 24 months. All of these expenses are spent on things I would have bought anyways, I just used the AmX instead of my Debit card.I guess this could be a 'dangerous game' if you don't have the discipline to pay it off every month. If you treat it like a debit card and only use it for things you know you have the money for then it's a win/win scenario.
brilliant strategy
just read some of the horror stories out there. enough not to trust banks and credit cards imo.
just read some of the horror stories out there. enough not to trust banks and credit cards imo.
Please be more general.
I think this is meant to be sarcastic, but I'm too dumb to get it.AmX online only lets me pull a 24 month history and it appears I have spent $62,044.12 on this card in past 24 months. All of these expenses are spent on things I would have bought anyways, I just used the AmX instead of my Debit card.I guess this could be a 'dangerous game' if you don't have the discipline to pay it off every month. If you treat it like a debit card and only use it for things you know you have the money for then it's a win/win scenario.
I have my card set to automatically pay off each month directly from my checking account