Austin's Hangout

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never to marcy?
Yea with all the tranny stuff I thought Marcy would be right up his alley.
Marcy was a toothpick lesbian with no tits and no figure and a boy haircut. Not a chance in the world. I like my trannys hot with curves, pouty lips, silky hair, and a throbbing cock.
nothing more to see here. rose and i have traded private messages and worked this thing out. we're now best friends.
yep what he said , all worked out
bs
you think we're bluffing, well bluff this.
I am sorry, I didn't think you were going to take this personallyyou know I meant it as a joke. You can and had been very nasty to me a few times, and I did hold it back. any ways. Sorry.Rose
im freaking crying over here. thanks a lot.
you are, now I am feeling like shitAustin whats the big deal all about
nobody likes me and all i want is for peopleto like me.
you know that is far from the truththat is not the truth at all.you just lose your cool, and then there is is a sad side of youin the songs and poems you printeverytime you do that, I can feel the pain in you. I think your afraid to letsomeone close to you. thats why you act outto scare them away. If you want to talk aboutI am here ok, just Pm me.
thanks. your kind words have buoyed my spirits. life begins a new.
why don't I belived that, it doesn't start over that easyI don't care where you live. but if you need to talkI am around okay. and it looks like someone hit a nervewith a picture there so, I have a ear if you need it
We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue And then we'll take it higher
lol

touche

I was bored so I made something dumb. It really doesn't make much sense.simpsonsbatmanmr1.jpgw300.pngI'm not really sure why there's a link at the bottom.