I Practically Killed My Laptop

So here is what was already ****ed up with it-2 of the keys had fallen out of the keyboard. The 'd' and on the 'F4' i think.-It would freeze on average of one a day-The battery wouldnt charge unless it was plugged in and the cord was pulled at a certain angleSo the combo of the 3(especially the battery/charging this) cause me to punch the screen yesterday when i got home. The screen is completely screwed up except for a small part of the upper left corner.It can still charge my Zune and ITouch.....so I still have it on to charge them. But now i get to use the shitty, slow, pos desktop upstairs.What makes this even more awesome, is im pretty much broke, and cant afford a new one....w00t/rant

So here is what was already ****ed up with it-2 of the keys had fallen out of the keyboard. The 'd' and on the 'F4' i think.-It would freeze on average of one a day-The battery wouldnt charge unless it was plugged in and the cord was pulled at a certain angleSo the combo of the 3(especially the battery/charging this) cause me to punch the screen yesterday when i got home. The screen is completely screwed up except for a small part of the upper left corner.It can still charge my Zune and ITouch.....so I still have it on to charge them. But now i get to use the shitty, slow, pos desktop upstairs.What makes this even more awesome, is im pretty much broke, and cant afford a new one....w00t/rant
Maybe you should consider maturing a little bit before buying a new one anyway.
I spent $500 on lap dances once. I got he better deal imo.
If you were more of a "looker"... you could get them for free.Which reminds me.... wanna go to Vegas at the first of the year?I'm about ready.
You get tax returns in Canada?I have a lot to learn about Canadia
Only if you pay to much tax. I get a decent sized one this year because when i sold my house I made a big contribution to my retirement fund. Of course that was in July and I lost 30% of it when the markets went off the cliff. So instead of reinvesting my tax return I will go get stoopid drunk in Vegas and lose 3k
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYIm not even sure if im commenting right- we'll see - lol :club:
lololololol solid first post new guy.