Hubble Freeroll ~ Pokerstars

if you can win one of these freerolls with 12,000 entries, what does that say about your tourney skillscorrect me if i am wrong but its almost like playing bingo for the first two hours then u might start playing pokeruntil you are down to 120 or so, everybody starts playing tight at that point then its roll the dice after the 99 are locked in. anyway, i won the whole thing, not just top 99. was going to rail call but didnt feel like getting lit up

Sure its a freeroll and sure it obviously took a ton of luck due to its crapshoot nature..but winning a tournament with 12,000 people in it is pretty cool and not something that a lot of people can say that they have done...so congrats!As for what it says about your tournament skills...It prob says that you would be alright at the lowest level of tourneys online for money...so give it a try.

I won the SAGAN horse freeroll a while back. I would like to think it was great achievement but loads of players sat out after we reached the 1st level of RAZZ!

TP/MMGeez u guys are getting slow these days!

i took 1st in one of these a few years ago. by my example, it means you have a lot of work to do to turn pro & will be too lazy to put in the study time to get to the next level.