Two Truths And A Lie

Simple. Post two things about yourself, your life history, etc that are true and one that's a lie. Arrange them randomly and don't mention which is which. I'll go first.1) Have been on an airplane that was struck by lightning, causing a brief in-flight panic amongst the passengers2) Lost virginity to 32 year old female truck driver in the sleeper cab of her rig3) Have seen a private sex tape of a sitting Congressman banging his wife when his son (my classmate) invited everyone over to get high and watch it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple. Post two things about yourself, your life history, etc that are true and one that's a lie. Arrange them randomly and don't mention which is which. I'll go first.1) Have been on an airplane that was struck by lightning, causing a brief in-flight panic amongst the passengers2) Lost virginity to 32 year old female truck driver in the sleeper cab of her rig3) Have seen a private sex tape of a sitting Congressman banging his wife when his son (my classmate) invited everyone over to get high and watch it.
Do we have to also guess which is which?I'll go with 1 and 3 true and 2 a lie1) Works as a professional stuntman in film and television.2) Played in a State Championship football game in high school.3) Prefers the green flavor NiQuil over the red flavor.
Do we have to also guess which is which?I'll go with 1 and 3 true and 2 a lie1) Works as a professional stuntman in film and television.2) Played in a State Championship football game in high school.3) Prefers the green flavor NiQuil over the red flavor.
1 and 2 True1. I have had fewer then 15 stitches in my face.2. I have had jobs as a repo guy, bouncer, and bank teller at the same time.3. I will never sell my clock.
1 and 2 TrueMine are coming soon.
*Bzzzzzzz*1 and 3 are trueWe were 10-0 in high school (actually 19-1 for the 2 years) but never got to a playoff game. Seems we had an offensive guard who was 2 weeks too old and they took half our wins away)
1 and 2 True1. I have had fewer then 15 stitches in my face.2. I have had jobs as a repo guy, bouncer, and bank teller at the same time.3. I will never sell my clock.
2 and 3 are trueYou've had more than 15 stitches in your face. Hell...I've had 21 if you include the lips
*Bzzzzzzz*1 and 3 are trueWe were 10-0 in high school (actually 19-1 for the 2 years) but never got to a playoff game. Seems we had an offensive guard who was 2 weeks too old and they took half our wins away)
how do you not get into a playoff game after going 19-1here in Illinois a 6-3 record in the regular season guarantees a spot in the state playoffs
how do you not get into a playoff game after going 19-1here in Illinois a 6-3 record in the regular season guarantees a spot in the state playoffs
This was before the dual regions and bi-district... you had to win your District to go to the playoffs. The year we lost 1 game... Plano was undefeated.The year we were undefeated, the judge took half our wins away for an ineligible player.
1 - I crashed a $250,000 Ferrari this year.2 - I had sex in the grounds of Wimbledon Tennis club this year.3 - I am 6 foot 8"
1 and 2 are correct. 3 is a lieI always thought you were a girl actually.

1. I totaled out a company vehicle and was given a new one the next day...no questions asked.2. I make money on the side playing musical gigs in small clubs around southern Illinois.3. I once told my boss to his face that I was going to a Halloween party disguised as him by painting my nose brown.

1) i've broken both my pinkies2) i'm very good at slight of hand magic.3) i can near instantly multiply 2 digit numbers in my head.
Im gonna say 2 and 3 are true.Now ill do a real one....1) I have never broken a bone2) Neither of my big toes have toenails3) I have never hit a royal flush playing live poker
Who the hell wants to watch their own parents having sex? What's wrong with that kid? Were his 'parents' actually his step-parents? Was he adopted?I think 2 is the lie.
I don't wear jeansI played basketball and golf in high schoolI love seafood
no you dont
1. My record for most wings eaten in a single sitting is 75.2. I have had 15 royal flushes in the past 4 years.3. I can only use a toothbrush once before i throw it away.
I think you're not understanding the rules.