Whats A Typical Bad Run?

I would say a really bad run is when it gets so bad that you're totally expecting to lose every hand in the worst way possible, and then you actually do. Like all your coinflips you'll have AK vs 77 and run out some AAQJ7 shit, or getting 99 vs 88 all-in on a 925 flop and out comes the 6 and 7, like every time. Basically when you're thinking OMG it can't possibly get any more hilariously gross than this, and then it totally does. It's a brutal game.

I had a 12 BI downswing not long ago at 100NL. Wasn't too happy about that. But then I remembered the SNG's I used to play and how difficult it was to lose in those over a big sample. So, after 200 SNG's I was back on track like it never happened. Got some money from stars BOP promo as well. Kinda sweet

This is a running good/running really bad when it matters post:Within a two week span (approx) I final tabled the 3r on Stars (3500+ runners each time) 3 times.9th (AA < QQ aipf)9th (AQ < AK... biggest idiot at the table gets AK obv)9th (JJ < AA in blind battle)

omg Lobster that animation is absolutely hilarious, how did you do that??And not really a super bad run, but have grinded a TON in the past 5 months and am still in the red after all of it:July 1st - Today:Buyins: $138,123.55Cashes: $120,459.60f tournament poker :club: