November Nine - Tv

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flop comes JT8r. Phillips says I raise(wtf..?) And leads for 4.5 millDemidov shoves.OMGWTFBBQedit-btw if anyone wants me to stop this just say so, not sure if some people cant listen to the audio/cant get it to work or whatever....

Flop comes JT8r. Phillips says I raise(wtf..?) And leads for 4.5 millDemidov shoves.OMGWTFBBQedit-btw if anyone wants me to stop this just say so, not sure if some people cant listen to the audio/cant get it to work or whatever....
if people dont wanna know what happens and they open this thread... they're just plain retarded... so dont worry about it.
if people dont wanna know what happens and they open this thread... they're just plain retarded... so dont worry about it.
K, i meant more like if someone was at work and couldnt listen or whatever....just wanted to make sure its not annoying.
any chance demidov made a play with JJ by putting in that tiny last raise in preflop. or is it a consensus AA
I would say AA for Demidov and AK for Phillips. QQ i think he calls the shove with the overpair+gutter with so much in. KK I think he just shoves preflop.
K, i meant more like if someone was at work and couldnt listen or whatever....just wanted to make sure its not annoying.I would say AA for Demidov and AK for Phillips. QQ i think he calls the shove with the overpair+gutter with so much in. KK I think he just shoves preflop.
Is the lead of 4.5 weak into 17+? What does Demidov four bet fold there with half his chips already in?

Wow, crazy hand. AK or QQ for Phillips, AA for Demidov I think. Ony hands that make sense imo. If Demidov had KK or QQ, I think he would have thought longer. It seems like a fairly quick push from the reporting. Philips, AK or QQ makes perfect sense for all his plays.

I have been so out of the loop for so long but I did watch the last few episodes of the series (thank God for DVR.) I am very much looking forward to this final table. If the past 6 months weren't so crazy for me I am not sure if I would have liked this set up... I think time will tell. Read a little article on this morning on MSN... it sounds like the players weren't too happy about waiting all of these months to play.

i predict that phillips eithar made a great read (kk vs demidov-aa) and a good laydown or that demidov hat either pocket tens or jacks and phillips at leats QQ. either way he made a good laydown.prediction based on phillips being a thight player (during the broadcast and he never raised a hand on the FT so far). and demidov maybe a bit more loose, but definetly not stupid.

I took 2/1 on him not having AA for $100.I think it's close.
as insane as it woudl be to 4 bet an utg limp/3bet... I actually think demidov might have 4 bet here with hte intention of giving up on the hand unless he flopped gin with his suited connector or some other hand like that.. once phillips donks out... I feel like thats the absolute best time to stick it in there with his entire range because that is almost always a bet/fold from an amateurish player like phillips... he also could have flopped gin or had Aces.. sick hand.

Phillips did the whole limp-reraise UTG thing. Demidov re-reraised the limpe-reraise. He then pushed on flop without much thought.AA seems pretty obvious.I doubt he would have wanted to get involved with the other big stack so early, so making the 4-bet with a suited connector is pretty unlikely I think.It looks like a case of people wanting to think the coolest play possible happend. More than likely, AAvAK/QQ imo.(wait for me to completely disproved in 48 hrs)

I have been so out of the loop for so long but I did watch the last few episodes of the series (thank God for DVR.) I am very much looking forward to this final table. If the past 6 months weren't so crazy for me I am not sure if I would have liked this set up... I think time will tell. Read a little article on this morning on MSN... it sounds like the players weren't too happy about waiting all of these months to play.
Hi, w/b.my live feed has been loading for like 10 min after it took me 15 minutes just to get a connection.sigh....