Sports Betting Challenge Thread

someone with 1 post, is exactly the same to you, as someone who can have 29374927449287 posts, but ive never made a bet with (speed) ...
lmaoooo... maybe some1 with 25947757575544 posts in general who never has made a bet before, but speed has made bets and transfered losses etc. with alot of people in this thread so how is he like some1 with one post? you have no argument. How is Speedkills (a member who has been active in the thread and can be vouched for) the same as some1 who just joins and makes there first post? its makes no sensethis is my last post on the subject some1 else can argue with him i need more entertainment
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

lmaoooo... maybe some1 with 25947757575544 posts in general who never has made a bet before, but speed has made bets and transfered losses etc. with alot of people in this thread so how is he like some1 with one post? you have no argument. How is Speedkills (a member who has been active in the thread and can be vouched for) the same as some1 who just joins and makes there first post? its makes no sensethis is my last post on the subject some1 else can argue with him i need more entertainment
but he wasnt vouched for, and i have no idea that hes an active member in this thread because ive never seen him make a bet before. The fact is simple, whether he is legit or not, I should be able to unbook abet before gametime for any reason. Im not saying anyone should make a habbit of it, or anything like that...but clearly I have never not paid a bet, or tried in anyway to get out of something...Ive paid all losses, etc etc..and some for alot more than $50. Would we be having this discussion if the cowboys didnt cover? No, he wouldnt ship me $50 and hed be pumped about it
but he wasnt vouched for, and i have no idea that hes an active member in this thread because ive never seen him make a bet before. The fact is simple, whether he is legit or not, I should be able to unbook abet before gametime for any reason. Im not saying anyone should make a habbit of it, or anything like that...but clearly I have never not paid a bet, or tried in anyway to get out of something...Ive paid all losses, etc etc..and some for alot more than $50. Would we be having this discussion if the cowboys didnt cover? No, he wouldnt ship me $50 and hed be pumped about it
Dude you are fighting a losing battle..Everyone agrees you were wrong...Just admit it and move on...
The bold part is just laughable. So say that I like Chicago -10 vs Detroit for $50. Someone books it and then I can come back at any point before the game (without talking to the person who booked it) and say that the bets off (without giving any reasons)? That's fucking ridiculous. You booked a bet, so deal with it. I don't care if you've paid off the bets that you haven't cancelled before. I know you have but it's pretty much an unwritten rule that if you post a bet and it's booked then it's booked for good, unless you talk to the person and cancel it with him. Also, you keep saying that you have no clue if Speed was vouched for but when you cancelled the bet you didn't give any reason or mention anything to him about it. AND yes, it was mentioned/talked before the game even started, so the Cowboys covering just made it funnier.

You try to make points but they aren't working. You talked about shipping before all u had to do was ask. You just cancelled it with no cause. No pm, no nothing. Nothing changed in the game besides Barber being definitely out. Basically, I don't care if u don't pay it, but everyone pretty much agrees with me and you are the one looks like the shadeball.

All I can say is that my guy, although juicing me, doesn't ever call me and say, sorry, I don't want the bet we agreed to.I get where ship is coming from in theory, but I think this is a great example to not post a wager unless you are sure you want it. Instead of "no action" you could have easily posted at that point (hours before the game) saying "can we escrow" or "can anyone vouch for this guy".Just a thoughts from an outsider.

ight my 2 cents although i dk i might piss some of u guys off.ok now let me first say that i think alot of the confusion comes from the fact that ship itt used to be a high volume better in here last year. last year the way the bets were placed and what not were completely different then the form that is used now. if u look back to when he posted someone posted a bet someone then would have to quote it then the initial party would have to come back and say booked in order for the bet to be booked. this was the proper form until me and a couple others who had huge volume like wesx got tired of having to sit here all day and book it so we changed it to whenev u book it its booked. ship itt has not been on here and placed bets for a while as far as ive seen so he may not have been completely aware of how the new way went. He cancelled the bet but it was one bet. i do not know the reason maybe he didnt trust speed for whatev reason or just realized something else to not take the bet. now i do not agree with the unbooking completely it was one time and he did post that he was not booking it well before kickoff and him being a high volume better from before i can give him the benefit of the doubt on this one time. i do think he should have sent a pm with speed or something to discuss it but i can give him a pass this one time. and going to the posts thing i got screwed by tactical bear and he has like 4500 posts or something and still posts in off topic in teh i skipped work or something thread and hes in there every day and i just havent made his life miserable bcuz i dont have the time but he has more posts than me and ****ed me over... also if neone wants to go in there and get on his case it would be greatly appreciated cuz he just completely ignores my pms and all that shit.

Cancellations should not be allowed in this thread. Some of us come in, book a bet or two, then don't check back until the games are over. I would be pissed if I thought I had a bet and then came back and didn't. I don't think that happened here(as far as him missing out because he didn't know it was cancelled), but it should be curbed right now.
Yep
ill try not to lose sleep over this..
One more person on the ignore list.

So in his post it says. I want the Panthers+8.5 upto 100. Nowhere in there does it say I will confirm. I would have put it out there myself if I would have seen that. And he said he cancelled it cause he doesn't know me. He didn't just cancel with me, he cancelled his whole bet. Deleted the whole post. So obviously it had nothing to do with me having the action, he just didn't like his bet anymore. And as for confirming the bets, it hasn't been like that for months. And as for if he didn't trust me, a few posts up is a post about me sending somebody too much money. LOL. Basically he made a bet, realized he didn't like it, and tried to back out of it.

So in his post it says. I want the Panthers+8.5 upto 100. Nowhere in there does it say I will confirm. I would have put it out there myself if I would have seen that. And he said he cancelled it cause he doesn't know me. He didn't just cancel with me, he cancelled his whole bet. Deleted the whole post. So obviously it had nothing to do with me having the action, he just didn't like his bet anymore. And as for confirming the bets, it hasn't been like that for months. And as for if he didn't trust me, a few posts up is a post about me sending somebody too much money. LOL. Basically he made a bet, realized he didn't like it, and tried to back out of it.
nowhere in there does it say its booked by you saying soi actually lost $200 on the game..it had nothing to do with me not liking the bet lol. i have to agree with everything psu said. I SHOULD have sent a pm, and i didnt. Unbooking a bet is not great ettiquette and i apologize for about the 4th time in this thread. i have not been in this thread in forever, and apparently it looks like i wont be back for a while as well.gl all
this is pretty laughable.
nowhere in there does it say its booked by you saying soi actually lost $200 on the game..it had nothing to do with me not liking the bet lol. i have to agree with everything psu said. I SHOULD have sent a pm, and i didnt. Unbooking a bet is not great ettiquette and i apologize for about the 4th time in this thread. i have not been in this thread in forever, and apparently it looks like i wont be back ever.gl all
Basically, if you would have came in and said something as to why you cancelled it, then maybe it would be legit. You didnt say a damn thing. Basically, you are just a douchebag degen. GL

I heard that the Phoenix Mercury are on point tonight at -5.5 versus whoever they are playing in the WNBA finals so...I want to bet eleventy brazillion on Phoenix. BUT, I only feel like the bet is booked if they do indeed cover. If not, bets off. I don't see why there is anything wrong with it.Edit: I made this thread so I'm definitely trustworthy.

I heard that the Phoenix Mercury are on point tonight at -5.5 versus whoever they are playing in the WNBA finals so...I want to bet eleventy brazillion on Phoenix. BUT, I only feel like the bet is booked if they do indeed cover. If not, bets off. I don't see why there is anything wrong with it.Edit: I made this thread so I'm definitely trustworthy.
lol. Ill take Indiana at the 5.5 for 10 if you want a sweat

But seriously guys, lets not make this thread a joke. I was gonna post some stuff along with what Tucker did, but dont want to derail it. Lets get it back on track. I will derail it though if a certain somebody doesnt go up on the banned list in the OP. Thanks.

But seriously guys, lets not make this thread a joke. I was gonna post some stuff along with what Tucker did, but dont want to derail it. Lets get it back on track. I will derail it though if a certain somebody doesnt go up on the banned list in the OP. Thanks.
I could make the first thread a ban list if it's something everyone would like. I have the edit power without even being a mod.and you're on for 10, if only because I <3 skyler's ability to bring out my true degen.

Also, I don't even think that unbooking a bet is really that bad, albeit he should have PMed Speed about it. What i think is douchey is him coming in here like he's more important than anyone else, saying he wasn't aware of the the protocol and then saying that he already lost 200 on the game anyways. To me, that seems like the money isn't even an issue, that shipp itt doesn't really care about how people view him on this forum or in general, and that's he's more important than everyone else and can just use ignorance to fix it. After all, it's just 50 bucks. Fuck, I even think he got staked to some ridic sunday schedule by a few people on this forum once. Way to be a standup guy dude. You're pretty cool.also, I think I participated in that thread but I'm too much of a stoner to remember.Where the hell can I watch a women's sporting event to sweat? I've just reached critical mass as a degen.