Goals / Challenge Thread

Action for tonight:Tampa over NJ risk 2u to win 2.28u **LOSS** -2UClb over Edm risk 1.08u to win 1uSalami under total 16.5 risk 2.24u to win 2u **LOSS** -2Uand some crazy 5 game 7pt basketball teaser risk 1u to win 2u just so I have something to watch at workGood luck boys

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck..my best night this year was because of a misclick, double bet
thanks.I'd bet anything Weekes will get a shutout. I got outbid in my hockey pool free agency for his services, after losing Brodeur.....so now he will rub it in to me by getting the SO.....when it rains, it pours.
my lock of the night...1.5u TB-NJ over 5.5 @ +110misclick baby, my first of the year. Meant to take TB to win. Lets hope I have the same luck as RTE.I was leaning under too. Oh well. 1.5u TB to beat NJ @ +1103u CBJ to beat Edm @ -110
Misclicking SOB"S I think were on to something here.
my lock of the night...1.5u TB-NJ over 5.5 @ +110 YAYmisclick baby, my first of the year. Meant to take TB to win. Lets hope I have the same luck as RTE.I was leaning under too. Oh well. 1.5u TB to beat NJ @ +110 BOO3u CBJ to beat Edm @ -110 YAY
misclicks FTMFW. what are we all, like 6-0? damn thats lucky.more importantly, finally, I get one of my big bets right. Thank you Columbus, my new favourite team. Raffi Torres rocks.good luck to those of you with money on the late game.
1u on Tampa Bay to win @ +1201u on Edmonton to win @ -1101u on Anaheim to win @ -1801u on Tampa-NJ UNDER @ -1301u on Edmonton-Columbus UNDER @ -1151u on Anaheim-St. Louis OVER @ +110All units are $5 until this ridiculous bizzaro nothing makes sense or happens like I think it will streak comes to an end. Because eff this losing shit eternally.
At this point I don't know what I can do except laugh. How can I pick 2 winners and two over/unders and get all four picks wrong?LOFL.
At this point I don't know what I can do except laugh. How can I pick 2 winners and two over/unders and get all four picks wrong?LOFL.
trust me I have been there...we have all been there..Bright side for you only $30 lost
yup.I was there last night!If your not in a hurry to leave Adam, maybe I'll see you there tommorow night too.
If St. Louis wins and the total goes under tonight, I'm officially declaring tomorrow Bizzaro day and betting every ridiculous thing I can think of. Tampa to beat the Rangers? All over it. St. Louis beats San Jose at home? You bet your life. Philly-Ottawa game under 5.5? Sign me up. If nothing else it will make this shit fun again, LOL.

AJS don't worry you will bounce back Ive seen your picks and sometimes it goes the other way. You're smart for lowering your bet size and waiting this bad run out you will get back on the plus. A word of advice Vegas is getting smarter keep an eye on the lines and if something seems out of whack side with Vegas.Good Luck with the last game over hope it starts off a nice run for you.

Action for tonight:Tampa over NJ risk 2u to win 2.28u **LOSS** -2uClb over Edm risk 1.08u to win 1u **WIN** +1uSalami under total 16.5 risk 2.24u to win 2u **LOSS** -2uand some crazy 5 game 7pt basketball teaser risk 1u to win 2u **WIN** +2u just so I have something to watch at workGood luck boys
haha, hit the crappy basketball teaser to rescue only a -1u evening....phew.

Everyone is a little gun shy today. My best bet of the day is the Avs my final game of fading the Wild if it hits I will be 4-1. My other play is SJ-Blues under 5.5. Iam just betting those 2 and cheering for the RTE to go 2-0.

just added Tor-Bost 1st period tie +155 great odds on that. Also took the game under Leafs should be going under soon and it might be my next 5 blind bets Leafs under.
Leafs will continue to score and probably in bunches...WEEEE2 beers only, but weeee
2-0 game
lets hope not..This is perfect..we give up the first goal already..just like we are supposed to..As long as we dont get down 5-0 we are ok