Goals / Challenge Thread

Took a couple football teasers along with my hockey action today - I don't like anything else except toronto and atlanta - maybe one of you over/under gurus can talk me in to something on that side of the ledger but I don't have the time really to crunch numbers, I have to referee this afternoon.Here's my football plays, moreso to make the games interesting than anything.130751458-13Expand 8:17am 2-Nov-08 Teaser Football 10 pt 3 Team 26.00 20.00 1. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+0.5) vs Kansas City Chiefs for Game (-105) Pending 2. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Atlanta Falcons (+7) vs Oakland Raiders for Game (+113) Pending 3. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Philadelphia Eagles (+3.5) vs Seattle Seahawks for Game (-109) Pending130752177-14Expand 8:26am 2-Nov-08 Teaser FB Mixed 4 Team 13Pt 28.00 20.00 1. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills (+8) for Game (+100) Pending 2. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears (+0.5) for Game (-102) Pending 3. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Green Bay Packers vs Tennessee Titans (+9.5) for Game (+103) Pending 4. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants (+3.5) for Game (+113) Pendingrisking 5.4u to win 4u
I like the Bears and the Giants and the Packers..Good luck
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills obv lose by 9 when I'm getting 8...Still alive on the top one to break even, still pulling for the Leafs in a big way gogogogo4Expand 8:26am 2-Nov-08 Teaser FB Mixed 4 Team 13Pt 28.00 20.00 1. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills (+8) for Game (+100) Pending 2. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears (+0.5) for Game (-102) Pending 3. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Green Bay Packers vs Tennessee Titans (+9.5) for Game (+103) Pending 4. 2-Nov-08 Football/NFL (Spread) Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants (+3.5) for Game (+113) Pending **LOSS** -2.8u

Got my ass kicked yesterday with the leafs and panthers coming up short....oh well it happens. I like the Sabres and Jackets tonight and hopefully see a ton of goals scored.I took the following:Columbus -1.5 over NYI risk .5u to win 1.185u **LOSS** -½uCLB/NYI over 5.5 risk 1u to win 1.03u **WIN** +1.03uBuf over NJ risk 2.2u to win 2u **WIN** +2uBUF/NJ over 5.5 risk 1u to win 1.14u **LOSS** -1uSalami over 16.5 total risk 2.44u to win 2u **WIN** +2uand in football I took the Steelers +7.5 and the over 30.5pts, risking 2.2u to win 2u **LOSS** -2uOverall won 1.53u Stupid redskins 0 even the announcers are saying KICK the field goal when they were on the 14y line late.....ah well, whatever.

Got my ass kicked yesterday with the leafs and panthers coming up short....oh well it happens. I like the Sabres and Jackets tonight and hopefully see a ton of goals scored.I took the following:Columbus -1.5 over NYI risk .5u to win 1.185uCLB/NYI over 5.5 risk 1u to win 1.03uBuf over NJ risk 2.2u to win 2uBUF/NJ over 5.5 risk 1u to win 1.14uSalami over 16.5 total risk 2.44u to win 2uand in football I took the Steelers +7.5 and the over 30.5pts, risking 2.2u to win 2u
unfortunately i am against you on most of these plays.**** **** **** ****

Well, it'll either be a bloodbath for one of us and a good night for the other - orrrrrrrr we'll split and the books will make the vig....good luck either way :club:

unfortunately i am against you on most of these plays.I am on Columbus though. However on the underI am on New Jersey and the Salami under.not sure what sort of a footbal bet that is..Assuming its a teaser however the current line is plus 2.5 over 38..SO not sure how you teased that one..Unfortunately(probably for me) I am on the opposite of that too..I really like Washington -2.5 and I am teasing Washington +4 UNDER 44.5Even though we dont agree..Good luck
**** OFF
The salami so far so good...Of course now that I say that its a lock for 6 quick goals.
Thanks serge :club: Can you please also make a comment about Weeks playing well, and the Redskins while you're at it :DOne of these days you'll learn

My action for tonight:2.5u on Washington - Ottawa OVER @ -130 **LOSS**2u on Anaheim - Los Angeles OVER @ -115 **LOSS**2u on Nashville - Vancouver OVER @ -105 **LOSS**1u on NY Rangers - NY Islanders UNDER @ -130 **WIN**

3u NYI +1.5 @ -105 Win2u Was-Ott under 5.5 @ +115 Win1u Van -1.5 @ +180 Won1.5u Phx-Cal under 5.5 @ -135 Lose1.5u Min-SJ over 5.0 @ -120 Lost And my fun gamble for the night,$15 on Anaheim to win by 5 or more at +3000 Not even closeedit: added 2u Van/Nash over 5.5 @ -120 Lost Not a bad day. 3 out of 7, but made money. 1 more goal in the SJ game would have been sweet.

Early action:Car/Tor under 5.5 total risk 1u to win 1.15u **LOSS** -1uCar over Tor, risk 1u to win 1.24u **WIN** +1.24uWash/Ott under 5.5 total risk 1u to win 1.25u **WIN** +1.25uParlay SJ and ANA both -1.5 goals, risk 0.5u to win 3.4u **LOSS** -0.5uGood luck guys-edit took Nash for 2u over Van to win 2.78u in the late game **LOSS** -2u

So Arp, Troy, and BDC all bet the under in the Ottawa/washington game on their own accounts, but no one would back my play to bet it for the RTE?????????? What is going on here?????

I don't have the info to back up most of the crap I'm doing at this point in the season - that game easily could have been 6-4 and nobody would have been surprised I don't think. I think we're a little gunshy now too. Plus, I'm betting 4 or 5 things a night, hoping to win more than I lose, but moreso just doing it to make the games more interesting....I thought the RTE goal was not to do that. (also both zach and ajs were commenting earlier in the thread that the game would be a "barn burner", so I didn't think we could get a consensus)

So Arp, Troy, and BDC all bet the under in the Ottawa/washington game on their own accounts, but no one would back my play to bet it for the RTE?????????? What is going on here?????
I didnt bet the under, I bet Washington to beat Ottawa. And lost.

0/4, 5 units lost in total last night. wow, did this turn bad in a hurry.I went from 5units, to 25units, to 5 units, in about 3 wks. I'm at a complete loss right now, beyond cold.I'd also like to point out I had Brodeur in one of my big $ pools.So all around shitty day for hockey. I think I'll watch the Raptors tonight.

0/4, 5 units lost in total last night. wow, did this turn bad in a hurry.I went from 5units, to 25units, to 5 units, in about 3 wks. I'm at a complete loss right now, beyond cold.I'd also like to point out I had Brodeur in one of my big $ pools.So all around shitty day for hockey. I think I'll watch the Raptors tonight.
I havent placed a bet since my Monday night debacle...I had 3 units on the salami under needing the last game to JUST have 4 goals or less in the third PERIOD...BOOM of course 5 ..

1u on Tampa Bay to win @ +1201u on Edmonton to win @ -1101u on Anaheim to win @ -1801u on Tampa-NJ UNDER @ -1301u on Edmonton-Columbus UNDER @ -1151u on Anaheim-St. Louis OVER @ +110All units are $5 until this ridiculous bizzaro nothing makes sense or happens like I think it will streak comes to an end. Because eff this losing shit eternally.

my lock of the night...1.5u TB-NJ over 5.5 @ +110misclick baby, my first of the year. Meant to take TB to win. Lets hope I have the same luck as RTE.I was leaning under too. Oh well. 1.5u TB to beat NJ @ +1103u CBJ to beat Edm @ -110

my lock of the night...1.5u TB-NJ over 5.5 @ +110misclick baby, my first of the year. Meant to take TB to win. Lets hope I have the same luck as RTE.I was leaning under too. Oh well. 1.5u TB to beat NJ @ +1103u CBJ to beat Edm @ -110
good luck..my best night this year was because of a misclick, double bet