Goals / Challenge Thread

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bump for the playoff run. Am I the only one left here that still bets on hockey? Hit a 5 game parlay last night which was nice.

138543190-117Expand 1:40pm 26-Feb-09 26-Feb-09 Parlay 5-Team Parlay 6.65 51.531. Win 26-Feb Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Money Line) Toronto Maple Leafs vs New York Islanders for Game (-125) 5 - 42. Win 26-Feb Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Money Line) Anaheim Ducks vs Boston Bruins for Game (-200) 0 - 63. Win 26-Feb Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Money Line) Colorado Avalanche vs New Jersey Devils for Game (-190) 0 - 44. Win 26-Feb Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Money Line) Atlanta Thrashers vs Washington Capitals for Game (-285) 3 - 45. Win 26-Feb Hockey/NHL OT Incl (Money Line) San Jose Sharks vs Ottawa Senators for Game (-175) 2 - 1
Up ~50u since the season started, though I did cash out 40u when I bought a watch, so essentially I'm playing with a 60u roll now.Anyone have any action going these days??
Bump for the playoff run. Am I the only one left here that still bets on hockey? Hit a 5 game parlay last night which was nice.Up ~50u since the season started, though I did cash out 40u when I bought a watch, so essentially I'm playing with a 60u roll now.Anyone have any action going these days??
Nice work, I'm totally out of action ever since my blowup. I might redeposit for the playoffs but more likely I'm done until next season. I can't seem to pick anything correctly anyway so it's all for the best.
Bump for the playoff run. Am I the only one left here that still bets on hockey? Hit a 5 game parlay last night which was nice.Up ~50u since the season started, though I did cash out 40u when I bought a watch, so essentially I'm playing with a 60u roll now.Anyone have any action going these days??
I think you should have to cheer for the Leafs or say something nice about them since they won you a parlay. :club:
  • 1 month later...
$100 paying like $320 on a 3 game parlay. Boston, SJ, Chicago. Go teams!
woot..That will buy a lot of pints..Cant make it tonite to Stratford though...How far is Stratford from Toronto anyway?
woot..That will buy a lot of pints..Cant make it tonite to Stratford though...How far is Stratford from Toronto anyway?
Umm it's like exactly 90 minutes from my house to the airport... so add on another 20 mins or half an hour?
  • 6 months later...

bump for the 09/10 season. I only have ~150 in the account to start, but if I lose I'll be reloading so I'm going to start with $10 units. Tonight's action: Parlay: NJ/BUF/PHI Risk $10 to win $30.2 LOSSHome team total goals > Visitors - Risk 16.2 to win 10 WINTotal goals over 34.5 - Risk 12 to win 10 WINRisk 3.8u, net +1u

Tonight's lineupBuf 1.4u Loss -1.4Col 0.5u Win +0.82NYR 2.84u Win +2Ott 2.02u Win +2Chi 1.87u Loss -1.87Bos 1.0u Loss -1Crappy night. At least both the multi-unit bets came through. Nice of the Avs to pull that one out in Motown - saved the small win. No games tomorrow wtf? lol