That is why I never deposited on Tilt, because I kept hearing about them being down alot. Is it worth it to play there for someone who can only play serious poker maybe 2 times a week, when there is a chance they will be down the only time you can play? I guess what I'm trying to get at are the games soft enough to still put some money on and play with the risk I mentioned above.

That is why I never deposited on Tilt, because I kept hearing about them being down alot. Is it worth it to play there for someone who can only play serious poker maybe 2 times a week, when there is a chance they will be down the only time you can play? I guess what I'm trying to get at are the games soft enough to still put some money on and play with the risk I mentioned above.
Maybe I just luck out....but I have played a bunch on FTP and out of all the times I have had desire to play, it has only been down one time. Granted I was a HUGE chip leader in a PLO and it got cancelled on me....so that was a bummer
lol.. it seriously tilts me that people think full tilt always crashes. (not addressed to you at all sir)Fact is... in the last 6 months... full tilt has probably gone down 3 times.. and maybe once did that last more than an hour or so. Someone can double check me on it.. and it might be one or 2 more times.. but its ridiculous to say that full tilt "goes down" all the time.
lol.. it seriously tilts me that people think full tilt always crashes. (not addressed to you at all sir)Fact is... in the last 6 months... full tilt has probably gone down 3 times.. and maybe once did that last more than an hour or so. Someone can double check me on it.. and it might be one or 2 more times.. but its ridiculous to say that full tilt "goes down" all the time.
According to FCP threads (since we love reporting when FTP goes down), it has been down 4 times (counting this one) since Aug 12thDef not "all the time"
I guess what I'm trying to get at are the games soft enough to still put some money on and play with the risk I mentioned above.
If you want soft games, don't play on Tilt, there are far better sites in that regard
According to FCP threads (since we love reporting when FTP goes down), it has been down 4 times (counting this one) since Aug 12thDef not "all the time"
and how many times was scheduled server maintenance?
and how many times was scheduled server maintenance?
And how many times was it just down for the poster and not a universal problem for FTP?