Sunday Football

Two observations:1. You have far far far too many players per team2. Apparently this is a home game for New Oreleans, not entirely sure how that works outIs it true games can go on over 3 hours?
Yea, American football is a pretty stupid game. It's a 60-minute game that takes 3 times that because there's a commercial every 5 minutes. The only reason it's popular here is because it's one day a week on a day that nobody has anything to do. There's a million bad calls every game, and a large number of games comes down to a strange call or a fluky play. People think this is a good thing. For the most part each game is independent of the next, and each season has no relation to the last one. You can go 2-14 one year, hardly make any changes and go 13-3 the next year. Your schedule is entirely different from everyone in your conference outside the division, the same teams you are competing with for the same playoff spots. Failed athletes in other sports seem to do well in football, mainly because it's a low skill sport. If you can run and don't mind contact you can play.
Yea, American football is a pretty stupid game. It's a 60-minute game that takes 3 times that because there's a commercial every 5 minutes. The only reason it's popular here is because it's one day a week on a day that nobody has anything to do. There's a million bad calls every game, and a large number of games comes down to a strange call or a fluky play. People think this is a good thing. For the most part each game is independent of the next, and each season has no relation to the last one. You can go 2-14 one year, hardly make any changes and go 13-3 the next year. Your schedule is entirely different from everyone in your conference outside the division, the same teams you are competing with for the same playoff spots. Failed athletes in other sports seem to do well in football, mainly because it's a low skill sport. If you can run and don't mind contact you can play.
Oh, and most people that claim to watch the games don't really watch the games. And by most I mean nearly 100%.
fail
football is a great sport, it is exciting, they only have 16 games a year so it is very easy to watch a seasons worth of games.Lately they have started calling stupid penalties which are starting to drive me nuts.
football is a great sport, it is exciting, they only have 16 games a year so it is very easy to watch a seasons worth of games.Lately they have started calling stupid penalties and fining players for retarded acts that they aren't even penalized for which are starting to drive me nuts.
Sheiky's just mad that we actually stop our clocks.
Seriously. In what ****ed up game do you not know exactly how much time is left until time runs out in regulation. I'll be honest, I'm not a soccer fan but the extended time thing instead of ummmmmmm..........well.................stopping the ****ing clock as it happens is really beyond retarded. I dunno, maybe there is some reasoning I am missing but I don't think so.
Seriously. In what ****ed up game do you not know exactly how much time is left until time runs out in regulation. I'll be honest, I'm not a soccer fan but the extended time thing instead of ummmmmmm..........well.................stopping the ****ing clock as it happens is really beyond retarded. I dunno, maybe there is some reasoning I am missing but I don't think so.
stop cursing, you sound like a complete tool