Sunday Football

There's a football game going on in London (England) that I feel obliged to watch despite the fact I don't understand the game. Who's better between San Diego and New Oreleans? And is this game a friendly or a league of whatever you Yanks have over there?

There's a football game going on in London (England) that I feel obliged to watch despite the fact I don't understand the game. Who's better between San Diego and New Oreleans? And is this game a friendly or a league of whatever you Yanks have over there?
LOL no not a friendly. Should be a good game but they both suck.

The sane schedule even allowed time for seeing the actual city early in the week, with San Diego's Antonio Cromartie saying, "Man, we've been to T.G.I. Friday's, Angus Steakhouse, McDonald's. That's where we've been."lol

i would think the field would be ok, i mean they play soccer on it right?is it at wembley stadium?
yeah I assume that it's there, but it rains all the time and the field is normally for soccer and 150 pound men, not 300 pound men. I think it could get sloppy, but I've been wrong many times before.
yeah I assume that it's there, but it rains all the time and the field is normally for soccer and 150 pound men, not 300 pound men. I think it could get sloppy, but I've been wrong many times before.
yeah I was just reading about last years game, with those silly giants.I think they will be fun.LOL Plaxico missed a treatment for his neck because he is insane obv and won't be starting today.WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?!?!
You giving the points? I'll take NYG for $10 on Pokerstars.Nando
forget that game. I decided it's too close and I'd rather just enjoy the good matchup. Sorry.
LOL no not a friendly. Should be a good game but they both suck.
Two observations:1. You have far far far too many players per team2. Apparently this is a home game for New Oreleans, not entirely sure how that works outIs it true games can go on over 3 hours?