• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you guys see winning this thing?Right now, I'd rank them like this.1. Colt McCoy2. Javon Ringer3. Sam Bradford4. Tim TebowHeres hoping Timmy Heisman can pull off the repeat.
Javon Ringer isn't even the best back in the Big Ten. He's durable, not outstanding. McCoy, Chase Daniel, Crabtree.
Javon Ringer isn't even the best back in the Big Ten. He's durable, not outstanding. McCoy, Chase Daniel, Crabtree.
I agree about Ringer, but right now his stats warrant a place on the list. Daniel's three interceptions cost him a place on my list. Crabtree is good, really good. But he isnt a better college player than Tebow, or more valuable than Bradford.

Beanie Wells.Just kidding. I'd say McCoy is definitely the front runner right now, with Bradford just behind him. I agree with DDIDM that Ringer is a by-product of the system they run at MSU.

Beanie Wells.Just kidding. I'd say McCoy is definitely the front runner right now, with Bradford just behind him. I agree with DDIDM that Ringer is a by-product of the system they run at MSU.
He really is. I mean, it's impressive how many carries he has..but both Wells and Greene are better RBs just in the Big Ten.Greene has hit 100 yards every game this season and averages 6+ yards a carry, almost two more per carry than Ringer and is fifth in the nation overall. Wells is obviously more talented, but injuries and the bungling offense have set him back a bit.
Beanie Wells.
It's a shame he got hurt cuz he defnitely would have been a contender. He has one of the best stiff arms I've seen. He just knocks the defenders down. His size, speed, and strenth make him a threat every time he touches the ball. I know the Buckeyes got their asses kicked against USC but I would love to see a rematch of that game with a healthy Beanie and TP as he QB.
I know the Buckeyes got their asses kicked against USC but I would love to see a rematch of that game with a healthy Beanie and TP as he QB.
With the way our D played in that game, we would still lose by 2 touchdowns at least.
I agree about Ringer, but right now his stats warrant a place on the list. Daniel's three interceptions cost him a place on my list. Crabtree is good, really good. But he isnt a better college player than Tebow, or more valuable than Bradford.
lol? the one off of Saunders was a good pass and desperation at the end counting against him? Pretty rough IMO, he threw the one bad, but so be it.
lol? the one off of Saunders was a good pass and desperation at the end counting against him? Pretty rough IMO, he threw the one bad, but so be it.
booger daniel never gets that movie!!that would make him a big star!!and im gonna run him out of the business!!
With the way our D played in that game, we would still lose by 2 touchdowns at least.
But the game would have been so different. There is a big difference in the way the D plays when the score is 21-21 instead of 21-3.

Knoshown Moreno doesnt suck either LOLhe had a couple not-spectacular games but other than that he has been a beast.....def the best RB this year, but imo a QB will get, prolly out of the big12

You have to take into account who is posting those lists.
Do you not think Tebow is the best ALL-around QB out of those in contention? I am the first to wonder how Tebow is praised as such a great passer when he seems unable to make the easiest throws sometimes, but as far as leading his team, being able to beat you with his arm and legs I think he is ahead of the other 2 QB's in this discussion. As for Crabtree, sorry the QB is what the voters like although he is probably the best athlete of the group.
Do you not think Tebow is the best ALL-around QB out of those in contention? I am the first to wonder how Tebow is praised as such a great passer when he seems unable to make the easiest throws sometimes, but as far as leading his team, being able to beat you with his arm and legs I think he is ahead of the other 2 QB's in this discussion. As for Crabtree, sorry the QB is what the voters like although he is probably the best athlete of the group.
I don't think Tebow would be in the top 1/2 of the Big 12 QB's if you're looking at them as drop back pocket passers. Tebow brings a different skill set that you have to factor in, but he isn't putting up the numbers like he was last year and he did let his team lose at home to an unranked opponent.Is he in the discussion... sure. Should he be #1 or 2 on the lists. I don't think so.Crabtree's game winning catch the other night was one hell of a Heisman moment. I don't think there is another receiver in the country who makes that catch over two defenders gets hit like that and still keeps his balance enough to spin and go for the TD. It was a spectacular play at the very end of the biggest game of the season.