*****official Carolina Hurricanes Thread*****

hmmm.

who would I rather have as my roster if I were GM? Probably the Oilers.

The only thing we have much better than them is a top flight #1 D, in Faulk. He is better than anything the Oilers have IMO. But Id rather have Hall+RNH before any of our fwds.

I like your goaltending situation better and obviously I take E Staal over most players in the league..Problem is he is 30 and we may start seeing a decline 2-3 years from now, when this team might be competitive again.

Oilers might be unlucky that their high draft years, they didnt get a Malkin,Crosby or Toews , Kane combo...But thats life with the draft...

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.   My A game consists of:   6:30pm: Get home, have dinner 6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design mo

Hurricanes taking applications for general manager job through Twitter   https://www.nhl.com/...0?tid=281396148     Those of you in the AHL, I will be using you guys as references, thanks! (And

Did Tlusty bring his own erotic photos?

Good one I heard on the radio.....if the Oilers caught 3 in a row the 3 years before they did, the picks would have been Stamkos, Tavares, Kane.

lol

You wonder though if these guys develop differently in different organizations. I believe that they do. Yakupov is so much better than he is showing right now, something went really wrong there, but still so early.

Good one I heard on the radio.....if the Oilers caught 3 in a row the 3 years before they did, the picks would have been Stamkos, Tavares, Kane.

lol

You wonder though if these guys develop differently in different organizations. I believe that they do. Yakupov is so much better than he is showing right now, something went really wrong there, but still so early.

Wow..Can you imagine having those 3

• 3 weeks later...

The following is not a picture from my sons hockey game last night...Its an NHL game between the powerhouses of Buffalo and Carolina..Nascar was on??

hurricanes-1040x572.jpg

I wouldn't pay to go to a Buffalo/Carolina game either, to be fair.

Actually, I wouldn't go if it were free.

Actually, I wouldn't want to spend my evening watching that game even if they sent a Limo to pick me up and provided me with free drinks all night.

This is not much exaggeration..But when Adrian played in the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, there was more people in the seats..

• 2 weeks later...

he got traded to the Leafs?

If you watched the sequence against Phaneuf you would see why. First Phaneuf nails his ugly brother with a clean hit. Then he decides to fight Dion and gets his ass kicked.

Then he takes a slapshot on him at the empty net goal staring him down. Quoted after game that he wanted to hit him. He is an *******.

Maybe he knows there is a deal in place for him to be traded to Toronto, and he thought he would start being a true leader and knock Phaneuf out of the lineup?

Hard to say what he was thinking.

Luckily for Dion, this is the 2nd time in a week, so obviously he is getting very good at avoiding the puck. No one misses like him!

Maybe he knows there is a deal in place for him to be traded to Toronto, and he thought he would start being a true leader and knock Phaneuf out of the lineup?

Hard to say what he was thinking.

Luckily for Dion, this is the 2nd time in a week, so obviously he is getting very good at avoiding the puck. No one misses like him!

He could lose 10 more games in a row but will be ahead of Staal s losers team. Let's pay our healthy scratches $7 million.

I wonder if Carolina would take Clarkson + Bozak for Semin. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

You think Semin can score still?

lol, I never seen anyone who lives in a house made completely of glass, for sooo many years, throw sooo many stones.

The nerve on you to call other franchises, who have won a Cup in our adult years, or even lifetime, losers, is quite impressive.

I'm pretty sure when I say "Losing NHL franchise", no one thinks of the Leafs.

Perspective baby!

lol, I never seen anyone who lives in a house made completely of glass, for sooo many years, throw sooo many stones.

The nerve on you to call other franchises, who have won a Cup in our adult years, or even lifetime, losers, is quite impressive.

I'm pretty sure when I say "Losing NHL franchise", no one thinks of the Leafs.

Perspective baby!

Fair enough.

But you still suck

I wonder if Carolina would take Clarkson + Bozak for Semin. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Well, it would increase the ex-Leafs by 2, and they always seem to be down for that. Here's hoping Ronnie Franchise is better than Rutherford with that factor. I know I wouldnt do that in a million years.

Well, it would increase the ex-Leafs by 2, and they always seem to be down for that. Here's hoping Ronnie Franchise is better than Rutherford with that factor. I know I wouldnt do that in a million years.

I'm sorry but as a Leafs fan I wouldn't do it. Sure Clarkson and Bozie are not looking great. But Semin is a healthy scratch on the Canes

I sure do, my skating never really got above D level Adult League crap.

Oh, and my team sucks too. BLOW IT UP, please!

Still above my zero skating ability

I'm sorry but as a Leafs fan I wouldn't do it. Sure Clarkson and Bozie are not looking great. But Semin is a healthy scratch on the Canes

I probably wouldnt if I was the Leafs either, unless I thought I could get Semin healthy or interested.

OR if I was moving Kessel, and figured no need for Bozak to play C.

Serge, while you are still young, you should take skating lessons, or join the Adult Leagues that are purely for beginners, who teach skating first and then start play. Lots of guys at same level, and I loved it. Did it when I was mid-20's, and I figure at least I actually got to play ice hockey, after growing up playing only ball or street. Worth it, you wont regret it. And, you can start playing with your sons! no better reason.

I probably wouldnt if I was the Leafs either, unless I thought I could get Semin healthy or interested.

OR if I was moving Kessel, and figured no need for Bozak to play C.

Serge, while you are still young, you should take skating lessons, or join the Adult Leagues that are purely for beginners, who teach skating first and then start play. Lots of guys at same level, and I loved it. Did it when I was mid-20's, and I figure at least I actually got to play ice hockey, after growing up playing only ball or street. Worth it, you wont regret it. And, you can start playing with your sons! no better reason.

I really want to. I've been meaning to start

Serge are you seriously whining about the slap shot on the empty net? Get a grip. Staal needs to do whatever it takes to score there to ice the game. I think he made a good decision. It's not like the fact it was Phaneuf affected it. The glare was fun too.