*****official Carolina Hurricanes Thread*****

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.   My A game consists of:   6:30pm: Get home, have dinner 6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design mo

Hurricanes taking applications for general manager job through Twitter   https://www.nhl.com/...0?tid=281396148     Those of you in the AHL, I will be using you guys as references, thanks! (And

Did Tlusty bring his own erotic photos?

I hope for your sake that you're better at betting Fri night hockey than you are at Thurs night football. :)

Lol yes

I'm pumped for Victor Rask!!!!!

to be honest, Im kind of looking forward to watching him. He was a propect I always had high hopes for, so curious to see how he does in game #1.

Im expecting a loss, a close one, but Im also expecting a big game from the #1 line.

Nelson with 2 goals. Just cause.

to be honest, Im kind of looking forward to watching him. He was a propect I always had high hopes for, so curious to see how he does in game #1.

Im expecting a loss, a close one, but Im also expecting a big game from the #1 line.

Tuukka Rask will get more pts this year than this stiff

I kid I kid. Good luck.

Yeah, curious to see if he gets a whole season, and if so, how he does. I think he's a guy who could contribute 30 pts or something on a weak team if he's in some decent situations from time to time (ie powerplay, sheltered usage, etc).

With that said, 39 pts in 76 AHL games doesn't tend to translate all that well to NHL scoring.

I was expecting him to have another full AHL season this year, where he stepped up his pro game, hopefully pushing a point a game, which would then set him up for 40ish the next year in the NHL. Maybe being thrown into the fire will be good for him, but it's hard to say.

Uh... Arp Brown?

if you aren't watching the game kids (if you aren't, what the hell is wrong with you!?!?!?), then you missed this fact.

Patrick Brown

Born in Michigan

Played at Boston College

Godfther? Slava Fetisov

Agent? Igor Larionov

happens to be son of Doug Brown, former Red Wing who played with the Russians.

Wow. Nelson dis score 2

if you aren't watching the game kids (if you aren't, what the hell is wrong with you!?!?!?), then you missed this fact.

Patrick Brown

Born in Michigan

Played at Boston College

Godfther? Slava Fetisov

Agent? Igor Larionov

happens to be son of Doug Brown, former Red Wing who played with the Russians.

I actually would be watching if I could... Game features a number of players I have an interest in... However, the Porter lounge uses their TVs for garbage I like departure times and weather radar maps.

I actually would be watching if I could... Game features a number of players I have an interest in... However, the Porter lounge uses their TVs for garbage I like departure times and weather radar maps.

If you are a Rogers customer. You can watch it in your phone