Official Seth's Horsies Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night was just ugly for me.....started out up 2.5 BI and then everything went south. Had guys calling off their entire stacks only to hit their A or weak kicker on the river. Don't misunderstand, I like getting the money in waaay ahead, don't even mind getting rivered occasionally. Just not every fcking time!!!Ended the night down 4 BI or so. gg me.

well since the stupid forum is finally back up i was on tilt good portion of the day.i posted a new blog thurs night so everyone check it out and played alot yesterday was up 6 BI for most of it then the dude i was killing all day started hitting the 2 outters on me. for neone that is playing pokerimbecile u all need to sit with this guy tosh and kurt will agree dude was down at least 20-30 BI yesterday and only person he could beat was me obv guy overbets the shit outta things.neways ill prolly be playing today not sure yet actually going on now to see if hes there.

also i have like 23k comp pts and me and kurt figured ive played somewhere in btw 10-15k hands already with the upper portion more likely is anyone else close to me or am i just playing way to much?
DAMN!!! That is a lot of hands real fast!! How can you find out how many hands you have played?
DAMN!!! That is a lot of hands real fast!! How can you find out how many hands you have played?
count them which i do not want to do lol. seth told me other day like 5k but i have put in alot since way more than 5k which is y i think its about 13-14k somewhere around there. when seth said he wanted someone who could put in volume i had absolutely no problem with it.
with all these hands you think you would get better?? :club:
LOLOLOLOOL u dont understand how bad i ran vs imbecile after u left last night dude was hitting magic against me it was gross. binkked 2 outer for 4 BI pot fun shat.

Jumped on for a bit before I take my son to his football game tonight. Made 1/2 BI in about 10 min. Got called a donkey when my AA > 66. I loled. He even reloaded to call me names. I must be getting better!!!

Get PokerTracker

PokerImbecile is a freakin' atm. I've won at least 2 BI from him. I haven't played nearly that many hands, but I've been busy with other stuff. Hoping to log in lots of hands today.

i just 4 bet potted a guy preflop with qq and he banked and asked if i had aa and said ok KK no good. never heard of folding KK at 25nl

so since poker tracker doesnt work with this site/most of you dont have it etc.... how is this stake working exactly?
Seth runs the site, so I'm sure he has open access to everything we have played, our results, etc. Although I'm not 100% sure.
PokerImbecile is a freakin' atm. I've won at least 2 BI from him. I haven't played nearly that many hands, but I've been busy with other stuff. Hoping to log in lots of hands today.
I'll have to agree here.He absolute loves to Bet pot on the flop, and if you only call, then he shoves the turn.He took a buyin off me, but then I got at least 2 back.I also hit quads 4 times in like 600 hands last night, and like twice a couple days before. So if someone on the site plays a hand like quads, don't discount it too much.
i just 4 bet potted a guy preflop with qq and he banked and asked if i had aa and said ok KK no good. never heard of folding KK at 25nl
o yes mr i got off that table cuz i actually had a stack to play with lol. no i believe it that dude was scared shitless to lose a pot he checeked down aces on other table vs me on complete air board i lold

just got back on to see if there were ne drunk tards to take the money and hopefully make back my BI i was down for the day didnt find any gems there werent that many tables open but made back the BI i was down plus like 5 bucks so overall today was kind of a "rakeback" day just trucked along alot of uneventfull time logging but still felt decent. see u all tomm my bills dont play so prolly play alot again (go figure)

Started today down about 5 1/2 buy ins, put in about 1200 hands and now I'm only down 2 1/2 BI.On another note, pokerimbecile ran hot against me for a while, but I managed to stack him once for about $30 or so.