Wsop Europe £10,000 Main Event | Final Table

John Juanda just doubled up to retake the chip lead. This heads-up battle might take until election day.....in 2012.
lolol ... we're all railing the final table right?? this thread is almost as quiet as the final table. Let's rack up some posts!
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we are such degen poker addicts.my friend asked me a great question earlier today.. he asked if I thought my life would be better and/or how different it would be if I was never introduced to poker. I thought about it for a bit and said yah my life would probably have been better off right now. But maybe in the future I might benefit more if I was able to actually play good. hahah What about you guys what do you guys think?

lol we are such degen poker addicts.my friend asked me a great question earlier today.. he asked if I thought my life would be better and/or how different it would be if I was never introduced to poker. I thought about it for a bit and said yah my life would probably have been better off right now. But maybe in the future I might benefit more if I was able to actually play good. hahah What about you guys what do you guys think?
Ahh I think it would be about the same. I use to gamble football every week. once my friends started to play poker I was making money every week from that game and stopped playing football. Since then I don't know. I have always like to gamble so if I wasn't playing poker I would be probably trying to find a crap game or blackjack game.

well poker caused me to drop out of first year of college.. then take a break from it and work full time in a factory for 8 months, then quit that and went back to college. i have actually benefited from all of that though, because now i appreciate an education for what it really is. and of course i play poker again! lol but balance them equally, and will probably pursue poker After i graduate from college.

well poker caused me to drop out of first year of college.. then take a break from it and work full time in a factory for 8 months, then quit that and went back to college. i have actually benefited from all of that though, because now i appreciate an education for what it really is. and of course i play poker again! lol but balance them equally, and will probably pursue poker After i graduate from college.
haha that story almost parallels mine. I dropped out first year and then came back and now I try my ass off.lol @ the commentators.

I feel sorry for them, cause I am feeling tired now and it's almost 9 am there which means almost 20 hours of playing. Give them a 4-5 hour nap time god there dead even in chip countthe commentators are screwing up big time because they are so tired

ye its sick!i went to bed at like 3 am, its now 10 am and they are still playin, it must be really boring.
oh yah its really brutal... no one wants to make a mistake and no one is giving an inch. I'm surprised to see Juanda play this much small ball.
CALL
wheres jamie gold when you need him...I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALLI CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALLI CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL