Who Would You Rather Have - Hester Or Cribbs?

Hester or Cribbs  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have on your, Hester or Cribbs?

• Hester
    • Cribbs

That's cool. What's the Browns record with the amazing Josh Cribbs again?
Are you trying to tell me that if the Browns had hester instead of JC they would have a different record?
Considering that only the Cleveland and Tennessee markets were carrying the Browns/Titans game today, I'm pretty sure most everyone missed it. And those who did watch it saw the Titans dominate, as expected. If you are saying that the only time the Browns did well was with Cribbs at QB means that the Browns only did well for one play that actually counted, which was an incomplete pass? And seeing how the 4 kickoff returns totaled 105 yards, I know its safe to say that all of them did not go for over 30 yards. Meanwhile, Hester led his team in recieving yards for the third week in a row.
I meant that he got out past the 30 every time. And I know I mentioned all of Josh's positions and normally I tell people that his "debate" is only for kick returns, but so what about Hester leading his team in receptions. So they are two different players being compared to Josh's position and not Devin's. I think Josh was at WR for 3 plays and was never thrown to. I don't think Dorsey would have found Hester either if he was on da Browns.
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Granted the Chiefs are a professional team, sorta. If Cribbs did that against a team that has any remote chance of getting at least 6 wins in a season I could see myself thinking about my decision. However, when he does it against another team with lotto implications I really can't find myself impressed.Would anyone talk about this kind of thing if a stud college player did this twice in one season? Against a 1-7 team? (Hypothetical only)To me the gap just isn't as big anymore. Although I think I heard Cribbs is now the all time leader in return touchdowns, thats impressive.

• 1 year later...
I haven't posted in the football forum in a while and I haven't read any posts in this thread but I saw it was 27-2 Hester...and let me just say that there are 27 legally retarted people that voted.
:club::ts
I haven't posted in the football forum in a while and I haven't read any posts in this thread but I saw it was 27-2 Hester...and let me just say that there are 27 legally retarted people that voted.Did anybody watch any football today becaus Josh single handedly almost won the game for the Browns. He got a bunch of key special team tackles and averaged 33 yards per return...and scored. What did Hester do? Fumbled (which led to a TD) and almost single handedly led the Bears to a loss over the Lions.
black_books_facepalm_3.gif