Bottle Service In Vegas Clubs.

Last time I was in Vegas, I played some 1/2 poker and made some sports bet right across the poker room at the Venetian prior to going into TAO. We all had a couple of drinks from the comps there and also had a bottle of vodka from the souvenir store upstairs at the top of escalator. We ended up spending money inside still so it was so worth it. The walk to the washroom to the bar is an amazing experience. Trust me on this!Pure, looks amazing! So i can't wait to hit this place up! But with the cost for bottle I may as well get a room like this and have my own party....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drinks are crazy expenive and the lines at the bar are insane, so if you are planning on drinking alot in the bar it actually may save you money.
What? I mean,What?I can drink a lot, and I have paid ridiculous amounts of money for alcohol. $50 for a glass 100 year brandy, $200 for a bottle of wine, things like that. But how inthe hell can you say dropping a G on a bottle of Grey Goose will save you money? Even if drinks are like, $20 a piece and you have an ungodly amount, like 15 drinks, that is still only $300.

I was at Pure in April. We had a table. I honestly don't know the cost, because my boss took care of it all. Great club, great service. Too great IMO. I got carried out lol...good times. As for the Wynn, 1/3 NL kicks ass there. Juicy game...nice hotel too.

What? I mean,What?I can drink a lot, and I have paid ridiculous amounts of money for alcohol. $50 for a glass 100 year brandy, $200 for a bottle of wine, things like that. But how inthe hell can you say dropping a G on a bottle of Grey Goose will save you money? Even if drinks are like, $20 a piece and you have an ungodly amount, like 15 drinks, that is still only $300.
Well your not paying 1k each its divided amongst the group. Usually when I have gone its with a group and we all take turns buying rounds and each round is usually a shot and a drink, that can easily get to 300 dollars when including tips with 2 rounds or so each. So in my eyes as long as its close might as well have a more relaxed area where you can sit and not have some douchebag breathinng down your neck + a hot waitress waiting on you. You also skip cover.
As for the Wynn, 1/3 NL kicks ass there. Juicy game...nice hotel too.
Agree 100%, I played that game a couple times last year. I'd like to see about staying there for my next trip, anyone know the poker rate (if such a thing exists at that property)?Regarding the bottle service issue, I guess I'm not personally ballah enough to drop $1000 on a bottle of Grey Goose, but if I could afford it I probably would just to say I did. It sounds like a good time I can't afford, like many other things in Vegas.*Edit* The above point is a good one though, it's not like the idea is to sit there by yourself drinking a bottle of Goose, you take 5 other guys and a gaggle of girls with you and spend your $200 letting the party come to you.

Not sure about having to pay those ridic amounts to get in, it can't be the case all the time.I got into Pure with 5 other dudes on a Saturday night and just had to pay cover. Line was super long but it was worth it. No table but it didn't matter, Pure is awesome and the girls are great. Wayyyy too many people though.

Ugh, everyone stop suggesting Grey Goose. It's horrid. If you buy a bottle, please buy something decent.
Agree. I spend $15 a bottle on Svedka, wince half as much and get just as drunk. Grey Goose really has a nasty taste to it.
Agree 100%, I played that game a couple times last year. I'd like to see about staying there for my next trip, anyone know the poker rate (if such a thing exists at that property)?Regarding the bottle service issue, I guess I'm not personally ballah enough to drop $1000 on a bottle of Grey Goose, but if I could afford it I probably would just to say I did. It sounds like a good time I can't afford, like many other things in Vegas.*Edit* The above point is a good one though, it's not like the idea is to sit there by yourself drinking a bottle of Goose, you take 5 other guys and a gaggle of girls with you and spend your $200 letting the party come to you.
The poker rate is like a ridiculous discount. Im staying there this weekend, if I play 6 hours a day, for about $150 a night , or about $600 a night if I dont
Ugh, everyone stop suggesting Grey Goose. It's horrid. If you buy a bottle, please buy something decent.
QFT. If you want a really good vodka, I can suggest a few great gins. I dont understand why people want to drink vodka
The poker rate is like a ridiculous discount. Im staying there this weekend, if I play 6 hours a day, for about $150 a night , or about $600 a night if I dont
That's pretty sweet, thanks for the info.
If you have to ask, it's probably too much.
Agree. I spend $15 a bottle on Svedka, wince half as much and get just as drunk. Grey Goose really has a nasty taste to it.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLThere is a big difference between Svedka and Grey Goose. When you buy vodka you are paying for the purity of the product., how it is distilled and where it's from. Not just how drunk it gets you. This statement is like comparing Milwaukees Best to Stella Artois.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLThere is a big difference between Svedka and Grey Goose. When you buy vodka you are paying for the purity of the product., how it is distilled and where it's from. Not just how drunk it gets you. This statement is like comparing Milwaukees Best to Stella Artois.
I would have to say wrong. By definition vodka has no taste, smell or color. There is only a small percentage of people that could tell you the difference between Smirnoff and Kettle 1. Comparing the Beast to Stella is like comparing Woodford Reserve Bourbon to Lauders Scotch. Sure they are both Whiskeys, but they arent even in the same vein. I would bet that a vast majority couldnt tell the difference between Milwaukee's Best and Bud, or the difference between Stella and Heineken.
I would have to say wrong. By definition vodka has no taste, smell or color. There is only a small percentage of people that could tell you the difference between Smirnoff and Kettle 1. Comparing the Beast to Stella is like comparing Woodford Reserve Bourbon to Lauders Scotch. Sure they are both Whiskeys, but they arent even in the same vein. I would bet that a vast majority couldnt tell the difference between Milwaukee's Best and Bud, or the difference between Stella and Heineken.
Ill take that test any day
I don't claim to be a vodka expert, but I have been to vodka tastings. I don't know the intricacies and the difference, but I got drunk and don't remember. There was an amazing difference in the different vodkas.Now your other comparisons, yes, like Cubs, I would take that test any day of the week. And so would most of my friends.
I don't claim to be a vodka expert, but I have been to vodka tastings. I don't know the intricacies and the difference, but I got drunk and don't remember. There was an amazing difference in the different vodkas.Now your other comparisons, yes, like Cubs, I would take that test any day of the week. And so would most of my friends.
I have to agree, for the most part.I have done Vodka tastings also. Grey Goose was by far the worst of the group. It does quite bad in the ratings. It's purely marketing. Smirnoff is one of the top rated actually. That's what I drink at home, but mostly because it's super cheap.Best one that I tried was Ciroc. Made from grapes... it was so much better than the other ones I had. It was only a test between 5 or so bottles, but Goose tasted like soap.Stoli was a little too burny. I can't remember what else we tried. Also tried some Scotch... not a fan, but man, bad scotch is really bad. At least for me. I tried Glen Morangie and I could hardly get it down.
That's pretty sweet, thanks for the info.
I think that is a bit over exaggerated. We idiotically booked through expedia and did not receive the poker rate. But it was not $600 a night. The discount is pretty decent though. And the 1/3 is sweet - can't say enough about that. +$1480 in 3-4 hrs! Can you say people open shoving with a non-nut straight on a flushed board for 1K into a ~$60 pot?! Heheh!