Bottle Service In Vegas Clubs.

Hey guys,I'm in Vegas in a couple of days but planning on heading to PURE on Oct. 4. Coincedentally Nicky Hilton will be celebrating her birthday the same night. How much is it for bottle service and is there a min. bottle requirementor does it depend on how many are in the group in relation to male and female ratios?Usually I would call and find out but I would like to know firsthand from actual residents or others who have visited this club what there experience was like. Are there any other suggestions on going about getting bottle service etc. How much should I expect to pay? Is it negotiable? Do I need to tip host or is it included?Any FCP'ers there during Oct3-7. I'll be playing at the Wynn.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I would call and find out but I would like to know firsthand from actual residents or others who have visited this club what there experience was like. Are there any other suggestions on going about getting bottle service etc. How much should I expect to pay? Is it negotiable? Do I need to tip host or is it included?
If you have to ask, it's probably too much.(I actually have no idea because I am waaaayyyy too much of a drinker to do bottle service - it would cost me the same as a small house)

You have to get a table to get bottle service, obviously.Given that Oct 4 is a Saturday, you're going to have to fork over bucks. I'd say $100-$200 for your host, a couple of bucks for the security guy by your VIP area, and on top of that, it's like $4-600ish for a good table with a couple of bottles to start.Ballpark it at $1000ish and you're probably fine. I can give you the number for a guy at Pure as long as you take care of him, meaning in the $150-$200 range for setting you up. If you're unable or unwilling to do that, I'm unable and unwilling to give you that phone number :)Edit: the larger your party the larger the table you need. There's a two bottle minimum for 4 people and I think it's 3 for 6 people IIRC. The price of your table also depends on the location of it, outside or inside, dance floor proximity, etc.

One thing I have never understood about bottle service. Do you have to make your own drinks? And if so, isn't part of going to a club/bar having someone else make drinks for you that is a professional bartender that can make them better than you can yourself? Also, do they provide you with mixers and all different types of liquors to make drinks? I mean what if you want an appletini? Do they have the proper accoutrement for that particular beverage?

One thing I have never understood about bottle service. Do you have to make your own drinks? And if so, isn't part of going to a club/bar having someone else make drinks for you that is a professional bartender that can make them better than you can yourself? Also, do they provide you with mixers and all different types of liquors to make drinks? I mean what if you want an appletini? Do they have the proper accoutrement for that particular beverage?
Your waitstaff is on you ALL the time making you fresh drinks. Especially at Pure. The service is great...If you choose to make your own drinks, though, they provide mixers.
you don't work at sacred heart do you?
They'll make you all the appletinis you want at the Blue Oyster :club:

whatever happen to $5.00 budweisers and vodka shots for $6. That's alot for an evening. I notice you can't even sit anywhere in a club these days in Vegas. You either have to rent a cabana or table just to drink. I was at TAO Beach and there is only one area by bar but everyone is herded and crowded in one area while the rest of areas are bare and empty. Oh well, we'll see how it goes!You have to be high rollin or hit the jackpot on the $1 slots to get these tables.! Geez!

whatever happen to $5.00 budweisers and vodka shots for $6. That's alot for an evening. I notice you can't even sit anywhere in a club these days in Vegas. You either have to rent a cabana or table just to drink. I was at TAO Beach and there is only one area by bar but everyone is herded and crowded in one area while the rest of areas are bare and empty. Oh well, we'll see how it goes!You have to be high rollin or hit the jackpot on the $1 slots to get these tables.! Geez!
I mean, what do you expect? PURE is one of the best clubs in the country, not a sports bar in your hometown :)If you're with a bunch of dudes, you're going to have to wait in a really long line with no guarantee that you'll get let in. If you do get in, though, you can get away with spending $100ish and still have a good night.

Pure gets retarded packed on a saturday night, getting a table is good idea if you are'nt ito the whole not being able to walk thing. Its hard as balls to get in as well so if you can make your reservations before hand you don't have to wait in line which helps. Also if you do get bottles and you want to keep your table make sure you don't drink to fast as soon as those bottles are tapped they will toss you from the table.Also the more bottles you get the better table you get, I prefer on the roof as long as the weather is good and it costs less if you want downstairs I think its like 4 bottle minimum could be more.

Pure is the nuts.... but it's PRICEY nuts... Last time we were there (with a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry drunk Nutzbuster!), our bottle service and table right in front of the pussycat dolls stage was comped. Just to give you an idea of the price, the AUTOMATIC gratuity on our bottle of grey goose was $150 bucks. That's just the tip. As i recall, the bottle ran around 800....

Pure is the nuts.... but it's PRICEY nuts... Last time we were there (with a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry drunk Nutzbuster!), our bottle service and table right in front of the pussycat dolls stage was comped. Just to give you an idea of the price, the AUTOMATIC gratuity on our bottle of grey goose was $150 bucks. That's just the tip. As i recall, the bottle ran around 800....
is it that much fun? i mean spending 1k on a bottle that costs 30$ anywhere else in the country?
is it that much fun? i mean spending 1k on a bottle that costs 30$ anywhere else in the country?
I do think it's over priced for bottle service. If you have alot of people it may make it cheaper since you can split the cost. I think the best is too get invited into a bottle service and get your drinks that way in my opinion. Everyone is friendly drunk especially after the 3-4 bottles.I do think it is worth it at TAO Beach. I highly recommend it, but forking over $400 just to drink is just to crazy for me IMHO. I still go but i'll just rail the bar and enjoy from there.