• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone that travels overseas for this stuff, how do you plan on a flight home?? like I want to think ill be at the final table, but if im not I probably wont want to be there til the 10th?
Two ways I'm guessing. Just make the FT and book accordingly. Or book an earlier flight then if you do FT, you will have no problem paying for the increased cost of the ticket.

If you make the final table to you honestly care about the flight home ?sounds like fun to me,

Morse code?
you'll understand waht it means on jan 10th
For anyone that travels overseas for this stuff, how do you plan on a flight home?? like I want to think ill be at the final table, but if im not I probably wont want to be there til the 10th?
i mean just book it for whenever you wanna leave and if your still in thean exteend ur flight....but cmon!!!ATLANTIS!!! STAY FOR IT ALL!!
I would say just book your ticket for the day after the FT. I know once you bust a big tourney you just want to bounce, but it is the Bahamas, I doubt you'll want to get back home early.
+1 plus the cash games should be solid.
ps. lets treat this like teh wsop steps page and post the rail calls/progress in steps... etc. Rdog should update the OP with those who qualified etc.
You saying that just because I am old I can organize stuff?
ps. lets treat this like teh wsop steps page and post the rail calls/progress in steps... etc. Rdog should update the OP with those who qualified etc.
Anyone down for a prop bet for people starting no higher than Step 2 making the most Step 6 tables?