• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regd for a step 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!
folded the first 20 hands... then TT>AQ, AA>77, 88>77 and ship it. gg pack btw :club:.i have a few step 1 ticks.... 3 step 2's... and a step 4 now.. i prob wont play teh step 4 until i have a few more step 3 tickets.oh and gl sir.
folded the first 20 hands... then TT>AQ, AA>77, 88>77 and ship it. gg pack btw :club:.i have a few step 1 ticks.... 3 step 2's... and a step 4 now.. i prob wont play teh step 4 until i have a few more step 3 tickets.oh and gl sir.
nice, keep it up
Meh. Its not a big deal. I squandered chips and wasn't able to recover

started at step 1 this morning...made it to step 4 at about noon....knocked back to step 3 and been stuck there all afternoon...played in like 5 step 3's with about 4 thirds.....F these stepsweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Steps are stupid. I've bought into a few step 3's for fun. I busto'd in my last one with 7 left I shoved button for 1000 at 50/100 and got snap called by the small blind with 98 suited for an obv pwnage. My step 4 this morning AQ loses to KQ to bust me in 4th and send me back to step 3. These things suck!

dsalk;sdjfklsdafjasdl;fjasd;fkj4 left, I raise a lot guy 3 bets me a lot, His A9 chops with my AT, I come back a bit, shorty busts, 3 of us left 2 move to step 5, other 2 get allin first hand with A8 vs KK Short stack obv spikes A, leaving other guy short. He has 800 chips, triples up when we both call his shove, then button raises I shove AK suited, his 77 holds. These things are brutal, I won't be playing any more after I lose this ticket.

dsalk;sdjfklsdafjasdl;fjasd;fkj4 left, I raise a lot guy 3 bets me a lot, His A9 chops with my AT, I come back a bit, shorty busts, 3 of us left 2 move to step 5, other 2 get allin first hand with A8 vs KK Short stack obv spikes A, leaving other guy short. He has 800 chips, triples up when we both call his shove, then button raises I shove AK suited, his 77 holds. These things are brutal, I won't be playing any more after I lose this ticket.
:club: Im starting my grind right now with 33 W$ I won yesterday. So far I got 1st in step 1 and 3rd when my ak < cls j10. Gonna keep playing step 1s til im out of money, then 2s, etc. Hope to see you in the bahamas!