Official Wcoop $5200 Main Event Day #2 Rail Thread

He had like 3/54 million though, I thought it was a good deal for him. I know he's the best player at the table and all that, but I still think it's a good deal
youh ave to think about equity though... he still had 20 bb's... and one double up.. ad he's absolutely fine. 2 players were just barely ahead of him in chips...
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ShoesRDurrtyWinnings: $27.30 Wins: 0 0.00% Biggest Cash: $27.30 Luckbox or second account?????
wow, that's interesting. surely not a de ja vu of last year? fluff may get his FT cash yet...
I doubt AJK was backed, he probably swapped percentages with a few people.Great job fluff! And sorry...don't feel too bad.
Umm it's pretty common knowledge that AJK is a Bax and Sheets Horsie and he also alluded to his backers when he was discussing the chop.GREAT JOB FLUFFFFFFFFFY!!!! :club::ts:D:D
Umm it's pretty common knowledge that AJK is a Bax and Sheets Horsie and he also alluded to his backers when he was discussing the chop.GREAT JOB FLUFFFFFFFFFY!!!! :club::ts:D:D
Pretty sure AJK is not a bax and sheets horse but he is backed.

Also, I will let AE mother ****ing Jones speak for me on this subject.hi mttc, long time no talk to.dear ajkhoosier and ckingusc:you both got boned in the ass on the chop. you could have gotten liberace's life savings, his car, and boned his wife in that chop.nice try, maybe next time.sincerely,aejones

Ahhh, tx, didn't know that...I'm not common.. :4h
Pretty sure AJK is not a bax and sheets horse but he is backed.
Is that a recent development because I am about 99.9% sure he had mentioned being their horse on more than a few occasions on P5's.
Is that a recent development because I am about 99.9% sure he had mentioned being their horse on more than a few occasions on P5's.
I'm being told in the last couple months but you know me, not in the donkament scene anymore. Makes sense though, why would Bax/Sheets be telling AJK to get more money while CKing gets boned in the chip chop deal?
I'm being told in the last couple months but you know me, not in the donkament scene anymore. Makes sense though, why would Bax/Sheets be telling AJK to get more money while CKing gets boned in the chip chop deal?
I found this from April..."Re:sheets' horses? In reply to By AJKHoosier1 on 04-23-2008 4:33 PM co-signi never respond to this shit but i will gladly step up to defend these guys. first off whoever says that their horses have any reason to softplay each other is just dumb. if i need to explain why two people who are backed by the same person gain absolutely nothing by softplaying each other, then i feel my time is better spent banging my head against a spiked wall secondly, when it comes to playing against bax/sheets, im sure i can dig up plenty of recent HHs where i have battled with either of them. ffs sheets knocked me out of the 100r two nights ago. i mean ive been at a foxwoods 5k final table with sheets and another of their backees, and to think that any of that dynamic was even on my mind let alone relevant is so far wrong i wish i wasn't justifying it with a response.but f bax and f sheets... an impeccable reputation and community-wide respect aint what it used to be i guess.-ajk also i cant speak on the ghosting/AIM and such other than my personal experience, but i can say that i honestly dont remember a single time where ive talked to bax or sheets about a hand any sooner than maybe an hr or so after it happened, either me sending them an HH, or them sending me one. unless you count insta brag-IMs from bax of course."Now again...I could be wrong and he has new backers...but why would he get new backers now AFTER he became like #1 online?

Great game Fluff! I railed you for most of yesterday... and had to depend on the updates from other FCPers today as I was at work. You played sick good while I was watching. :D :D :club::4h:ts:5c I know it feels hollow to hear it right now, but having watched your play, I am convinced it is only a matter of time before your big score. How about 2009 WSOP ME champion?

GG Fluff, This must have been a rollercoaster ride of mixed feelings. Bubble the Ft but still get a huge financial boost.Congrats on the run and showing how to play good tounament poker.Also the guy who won the 800K+ with the freeroll satty, omg... that's just sick.Jan

Original chop numbers:StaffBryanS [Host]: liberace: $1,600,249CL, immediately after:liberace: i will take 1.3 plus play for the 200000Deal the geniuses agreed too without any prodding from CL:StaffBryanS [Host]: liberace: $1,375,249LMFAO.
Who ever said poker players were smart!Liberace has a free 75K in his pocket this morning - hopefully he realizes it's his duty to get out there and burn through it on strippers and blow. Lucky for him all those guys at the final table got caught up in the moment and totally ****ed up the math. The Bryan dude at Stars must have been laughing his ass off over the 'negotiations'.Salesguy, "The lowest I can sell you this beautiful home for is 1.3 million."Main Event Final Tabilists, "No deal. The lowest we will pay is 1.375 million. "If I was AJK (I'd be a better poker player for one) last night I would have told the other guys you accept their proposal and you would take the rest of the $300K Lib was giving up. Even if he's still kicking himself this morning at least he was the only one to at least try and stop the trainwreck and squeezed another $30K.