Wcoop Main Selling Shares

If anyone wants to buy some of my WCOOP main ill sell shares at standard 50-50 rate.. so lets say you wanted to buy 1,040 worth, youd only get 10 percent of my total cash.. if anyone is interested post in here or ship me a PM. oh and I dont want any shares to be less then 208 dollars 208 dollars = 2 percent of total cash.. I just dont want to deal with the complications of tiny 25 and 50 dollar stakes.

If anyone wants to buy some of my WCOOP main ill sell shares at standard 50-50 rate.. so lets say you wanted to buy 1,040 worth, youd only get 10 percent of my total cash.. if anyone is interested post in here or ship me a PM. oh and I dont want any shares to be less then 208 dollars 208 dollars = 2 percent of total cash.. I just dont want to deal with the complications of tiny 25 and 50 dollar stakes.
Seriously thinking about shipping you some $$.But i'd want to have at least 5%.Depends if I win my seat today in the $320 qualifier. I'll keep you posted TJ.
obv brag post.
pretty steep price imo
This.In the 2p2 marketplace thread 1% action is going for anywhere from $57-$70 depending on the player. Not to knock tj's skill at all obv, but as far as value goes....
I'm selling 1% for $60, selling up to 20% of myself if anybody is interested. Just post here or PM me.TJ, 1% for $104 is absurdly high.
Now this is a good value. I'm PMing you but I'll only be around for another 2 1/2 hrs.
I'm selling 1% for $60, selling up to 20% of myself if anybody is interested. Just post here or PM me.TJ, 1% for $104 is absurdly high.
You any good? :club:
yo does anyone know zimmer's Stars sn? I need to ship him $300 for 5% but will be asleep from now til start of ME
95% sure its same as his FCP nameEDIT Look thru old Sunday Major threads....he posts HH's in there