Lets Make Some Money Together

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Thomas Vanek Experience ???

Zach since you are the hockey forum guru..Can you create a poll so we can vote on the committee to get this off the ground..re gruven's post

ok here is a list of the people there are interested with my 2 cents next to their name for info and entertainment.Pezeveng....Definetely a solid member good results(degen)Serge........Self proclaimed hockey genius..Admittedly Leaf biased(ban him from Leaf games)Gruven.....Knowledgeable "insider", member of the media..But generally a good guyZach........Recent addict of NHL 09...Has good knowledge of gamblingTroyomac....is a bruins fan..nuff saidMapleLeafPoker...Self proclaimed Degen...Carolina fan ...has good knowledgeDigitalmonkey....Knows a lot about hockey and other than his love of the Habs..Good additionUntilted........I think he is the sleeper...Wins every pool that Serge runs..So must know somethingOttawa Biatch....Big degen....Good guy , but keep an eye on himAjs510........Says never bet on sports...so we will ask him for advice on the SabresBdc30.....Proline professional..Has a system for it..Maybe stick him strictly on small parlaysTaxLawyer......All professional gamblers need a good lawyerGoBears.........What does he know about hockey..But is a good member of FCP longtimeCoesillian.......He is our French connection and has a finger on the pulse of Quebec..Also makes a mean poutine.Nell...............Good at designing websites

1. that was hilarious, it had me laughing in my office. I think even Nell+Serge laughed at that one! Damn Dale, you really hit some good ones sometimes.2. I thought I was the only one who loved Banya's "thats gold Jerry, gold!". Now I've seen both DM and Fenxis use it.
1. I did laugh2. I am one of the biggest seinfeld fans around and use that line what some people would say is "too much".
I shouldn't be on the brain trust anyways. I know a lot about hockey, but I've made some pretty stupid bets.
Hey, if this is how it works, maybe Im not your best bet either!! I like to think Im pretty good at sports betting, relatively speaking, but I have been known to risk the rare stupid parlay.Is there anyone who hasnt at times made stupid bets?
Hey, if this is how it works, maybe Im not your best bet either!! I like to think Im pretty good at sports betting, relatively speaking, but I have been known to risk the rare stupid parlay.Is there anyone who hasnt at times made stupid bets?
i guarantee you there isnt anyone...I think the braintrust should not only be knowledgeable but also has some free time to research...Also the braintrust should reside in Pickering..
i guarantee you there isnt anyone...I think the braintrust should not only be knowledgeable but also has some free time to research...Also the braintrust should reside in Pickering..
i dont know about the braintrust, but these all help....spends the time to research things like schedule, recent scoreswatches lots of games, but knows the stories behind the boxscoresknows who's on fire, who's coldpast history with opponentand so much more.
i dont know about the braintrust, but these all help....spends the time to research things like schedule, recent scoreswatches lots of games, but knows the stories behind the boxscoresknows who's on fire, who's coldpast history with opponentand so much more.
agreed...The key to sports betting is looking for lines that are off and getting value..on a side note, you also need to ride the streaks..FYI I bet the Blue Jays every night for that past 11 nights....
FYI I bet the Blue Jays every night for that past 11 nights....
sweet! thats a nice roll. I hope they have a good weekend, will be tough against the Sox.funny you should mention, I have easily made the most off of baseball. Using the starting pitchers as a guage, and knowing the slumps/rolls of the hitters, you can really make some smart bets. And so many little tricks there too.But i get creamed in soccer. And football I never did that well in either.baseball, hockey....and tennis of all things. that made me my money. Used to play on sportingbet, but too often Id blow at the poker site, so said screw it. Cheque please!
sweet! thats a nice roll. I hope they have a good weekend, will be tough against the Sox.funny you should mention, I have easily made the most off of baseball. Using the starting pitchers as a guage, and knowing the slumps/rolls of the hitters, you can really make some smart bets. And so many little tricks there too.But i get creamed in soccer. And football I never did that well in either.baseball, hockey....and tennis of all things. that made me my money. Used to play on sportingbet, but too often Id blow at the poker site, so said screw it. Cheque please!
I think the Jays are the best team in baseball right now, and when you are getting a good price you have to ride them..Still have a small chance to make the playoffs, big weekend.I think football is the toughest to beat in the long run, as the lines are so good . The linemakers are amazing when it comes to football..Hockey i think there is a lot of opportunity as the linemakers arent as good as football obviously..
agreed...The key to sports betting is looking for lines that are off and getting value..on a side note, you also need to ride the streaks..FYI I bet the Blue Jays every night for that past 11 nights....
If you bet them every night for the past 11 nights, then you bet them starting with two losses.... so how is that riding a streak?

The Jays have been getting value all year, and I bet them a lot this year...I think I maybe up just $500 with $20 bets..Just on the Jays

ok so I missed Rinswun,Rmunro and WhiterSR..That gives us 18 people..I think we should cap it at 20...Also I have found when it comes to transferring money people drop out sometime..So we will have between 15-20 and $1500-$2000..Good roll to start with. I have been told that a good size bet is 2% of your bankroll, so we could average $40 bets..That could be one unit, and if the braintrusts sees fit we can up the units as well.

in if I can secure the funds on stars
your knowledge on the blues and the pulse of midtown America would greatly increase our asset pool...YOu will be a great addition to the roster.
talked with my brother, he seems to want in. put us each down for $100 if that's cool with everyone?ty serge
I think that will leave us with 20...and cap it up