I like how everyones changing their minds now that hero is shoving into FossilMan. I really wish I could find the hh between me and FossilMan in one of the sunday major over the past 6 months or so. Called off his stack & tourney life with absolutely nothing but king high after some rag flop and got there vs my pair.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how everyones changing their minds now that hero is shoving into FossilMan. I really wish I could find the hh between me and FossilMan in one of the sunday major over the past 6 months or so. Called off his stack & tourney life with absolutely nothing but king high after some rag flop and got there vs my pair.
Even RDog admitted it wasn't the best play.... but that guy berating people at the table is bad for poker.and I don't jump to rdogs defense very often as you guys know, but f**k that. To start a thread? What a dikhed
I thought they changed their minds because the blinds cited by Raymer were incorrect.I doubt the shove is profitable but it's close enough, it's a stupid turbo freeroll and if I'm one-tabling on a Sunday afternoon (MOnday morning here) I'm shoving that all day long.Wtf kind of tool is Raymer? Lol at berating that play in a turbo freeroll loooool I always hated that guy
I thought they changed their minds because the blinds cited by Raymer were incorrect.I doubt the shove is profitable but it's close enough, it's a stupid turbo freeroll and if I'm one-tabling on a Sunday afternoon (MOnday morning here) I'm shoving that all day long.Wtf kind of tool is Raymer? Lol at berating that play in a turbo freeroll loooool I always hated that guy
I just think Rdog is jealous that Raymer is younger.
I just think Rdog is jealous that Raymer is younger.
Pretty sure you are jealous I am younger than you. Tough break cause that means you are OLD!!

Sigh......Raymer posts the hand over there and I have to defend myself, lmfao. I love that I post several reasons why I shove and still people want to prove how smart they are by saying its a bad shove.

Looooooool, why did fossilman start a thread about this hand? Did you say something not in chat that really irked him?Take this for what it's worth from a former good tourney player, but imho your shove is perfectly fine. It's a turbo, you can be expecting Fossilman not to be taking it too seriously so he'll raise light, etc. Anyway, if they fold to your shove, you increase your stack by 27% or so doing quick math. oh, maybe more now that I've seen the real HH posted.Edit: You actually increase your stack by a little over 33% by shoving and taking down the pot right there, plus you have tons of fold equity to fold out hands like AJs, AQ that you would be flipping with. I love how Raymer says like 98% of the time he has you crushed. Yeh, 98% of the time IF HE CALLS he has you either flipping or crushed. Esp with the standard 4x raise that is usually AK or AQ :club: so shoving is definitely not way -ev and I believe it to be +ev.IN CONCLUSION, RDOG IS THE TURBO SHOVING MAN!

Yeah, I posted what I told him previously. Because immediately after that hand he told me it was a bad shove and then he shoves like 8 BB's with QJ and I call with AQ and I knock him out and he says something like "well turnabout would have been justice" like I had put a bad beat on him previously, lol. I then said something like "Good bye son" and he went on in chat for a while.

Yeah, I posted what I told him previously. Because immediately after that hand he told me it was a bad shove and then he shoves like 8 BB's with QJ and I call with AQ and I knock him out and he says something like "well turnabout would have been justice" like I had put a bad beat on him previously, lol. I then said something like "Good bye son" and he went on in chat for a while.
There must have been a break-in at Fossilman's house and precious, worthless old fossils stolen, since this hand obv put him on LFT! This tourney is more prestigious than the WSOP ME and 50k HORSE combined.
There must have been a break-in at Fossilman's house and precious worthless fossils stolen, since he is obv on LFT!
LOL, he is in for a big surprise tomorrow when he wakes up and sees that Wandi has posted the chat, lol.
lol Goodbye son suck it Raymer you donk. Some of the tourney strat stuff he posts on 4 is absurdly straightforward it makes you wonder whether everyone who becomes the world champion of unlimited holdem actually knows how to play it.
I'm also curious.. Since when is a 5,000 FPP buy-in considered a "high stake" tourney? I got bitched at once when I accidently posted a $55 f/o hh in hsmtt, but apparently Raymer can get away with it.
LOL, I remember that.

What makes me want to vomit the most is the fact that nobody considers this as bad a play when they believe raymer is the hero in the description he gives. The minute they find out that it was against greg, it turns into the most horrendous play ever made in poker. Do these people really believe they are gaining something by sticking their noses so far up his ass they can smell what he had for dinner?

tbh, its really not a great shove at all... but the point is... its not terrible... and its a turbo donkfest.
I said that immediately when I posted here. I still challenge anyone to find a range for Raymer that makes it a horrible shove just EV wise and when you factor in the fact that I cared more about my fantasy football draft and the turbo donkfest was only tourney I was playing, for ME it was +EV life.