Lol, Honey I live in Montana and am surrounded with WHITE REDNECK GUYS including my husband. And he thinks McCain made the most idiotic blunder ever and has lost the election. Lol he makes H. look like a liberal. Which is why political discussions in our home become rather animated,lol.
I am thinking Montana isn't going to be a real big player in getting anyone elected.
It was certainly more than just personal, though that has to be a big part of it. The party cannot be unified by joining the clintons and anti-clintonites, the only way to do that is to diminish her role. I seriously doubt that she would be given any high profile role in an BHO administration for that reason.
bolded i think should read " I doubt that she would be given any role in the BOH"....if he wins her political life will wither away and die....not that is the end of the world.
Since you have interjected yourself in American politics, I thought you would like to know that the racism charge is thrown around so often and without proof that people here just laugh when they are accused of being a racist.This is what people like you do when things are not going well for you -- You accuse the other party of being a racist.No one pays attention to it anymore Daniel. Try something else.
Daniel goes to the well with that several times a year...you haven't noticed by the lack of outrage when does? it is like whatever.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switching from Hillary to McCainThe problem with Hillary Clinton’s convention speech is that it proved that she should have become the nominee. The Democratic National Committee deliberately and with malice aforethought forced her defeat. I think the DNC should be slapped down for doing that.So, this life-long, liberal Democrat and Hillary supporter will vote for John McCain.But not to worry: A democratically-controlled Congress can block McCain’s Supreme Court nominations and his war efforts.Holly FrankingLeawood
holly's an idiot. The stuff about the DNC forcing her defeat is hilarious......and sadly, the last line shows blatant stupidity and suggests Ms. Franking has not been paying attention the last couple years. George W. Bush, a wildly unpopular president, has managed to get his way on everything of importance despite the Democratically controlled Congress.Bottom line: A stubborn president will always get his way unless the opposition party holds two thirds of both houses.Democrats are so freakin dumb.
holly's an idiot. The stuff about the DNC forcing her defeat is hilarious......and sadly, the last line shows blatant stupidity and suggests Ms. Franking has not been paying attention the last couple years. George W. Bush, a wildly unpopular president, has managed to get his way on everything of importance despite the Democratically controlled Congress.Bottom line: A stubborn president will always get his way unless the opposition party holds two thirds of both houses.
You are correct.
Democrats are so freakin dumb.
This is what I was getting at....
To Daniel Negreanu fans!...............he is a far left douchebag
I've never seen any evidence of this... in fact, he seems incredibly nice.
Since you have interjected yourself in American politics, I thought you would like to know that the racism charge is thrown around so often and without proof that people here just laugh when they are accused of being a racist.This is what people like you do when things are not going well for you -- You accuse the other party of being a racist.No one pays attention to it anymore Daniel. Try something else.
Funny because whist I was watching the Republican convention, I couldn't help but notice the lack of black people or any diversity in race when the camera panned to the crowd.Are they forced to sit at the back of the arena?

As far as the racism stuff, we still deal with the aftermaths of a troubled era and the political decisions made during those times. Plus, there has been plenty of media coverage on highly racially charged issues. The racial tension during the OJ trial was ridiculous. As Chris Rock points out, the man was rich, that's why he had Cochran ... It wasn't white vs. black, it was famous/rich vs. unknown/poor ... the system showed us that when you convict a rich famous person, you BETTER have the case on lock down and every "t" crossed and "i" dotted or the person will get away with murder. Meanwhile, a poor unknown guy can be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.... then he'll say something to the police when he shouldn't have been talking and gets easily convicted for something he didn't do because he had a shitty court-appointed lawyer in the first place.Also, we still deal heavily with the division created by white flight. Laws were put in place to deal with the issue. Instead of complying, white people said "**** this, we're getting out of the city". The large majority of black people are still in the cities while whites are in the suburbs. And most black people who do live in the suburbs are part of the, typically, educated and conservative crowd. The culture differences are night and day.Inner City- 80%black 20%white/mexican/etc - lower income, uneducated, etc...Suburbs - 80%white 20%black/mexican/etc - higher income, educated, etc...You can even look at the movie culture for examples... Stuffy white kid is forced to finish senior year in groovy inner city school ... has troubles fitting in - ding! blockbuster dramaGroovy black kid is forced to finish senior year in stuffy military private school ... has troubles fitting in - ding! blockbuster dramaThe culture of racism ITSELF is completely unacceptable in our society, but the divisions that continue to exist are still, sadly, as strong as always.

To Daniel Negreanu fans!...............he is a far left douchebag
He is far left beyond a doubt. I would even agree with misguided but douchebag is not fair....and you all know I am nothing if not fair, oh and open minded!!!
Funny because whist I was watching the Republican convention, I couldn't help but notice the lack of black people or any diversity in race when the camera panned to the crowd.Are they forced to sit at the back of the arena?
Because they were in the luxury suites. Repubicans actually give blacks positions of repsonsibility.
THEY WERE IN MINNESOTA!
THEY WERE IN MINNESOTA!
No fried chicken places or blacks don't like cold? I'm confused. Somebody called DN a douche? That's low. Although, at the series he did say no when I asked him to introduce me to Phil Laak. I was slightly miffed, but douche never crossed my mind. He was probabaly hungry or something.
No fried chicken places or blacks don't like cold? I'm confused.
Whatever the reason, Minnesota ethnic profile only includes about 10% minorities. (8.8% in 2001, so I increased it a bit...maybe im a little low, but not much), so dont jump on EG for a factual observation.