Aba20, Sbrugby, Briantownsend, Caught Multiaccounting

you don't even know how badly i'm tilting today, lol. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
So anytime anyone says anything like this now, I always laugh cause it reminds me of JC in his cribs when they asked him if he plays multiple tables at once."Do I play a lot of tables? You can't even imagine how many tables I play at once"In checky's cribs they'll ask him if he tilts a lot."YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW!!!!"<3Mark
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So your whole point was that, others do it and noone else minds?
No. My whole 'point' was that I was genuinely asking the community exactly why this has created a fuss, more than any other in the past.The idea that 12 months ago he did the exact same thing and noone batted an eyelid. Does being a 'red pro' change things that much? Does being a red pro change the ethics? Have the ethics of having a second account changed?If it is just as wrong now as it was then, why did people not really care about this stuff a few months ago?
No. My whole 'point' was that I was genuinely asking the community exactly why this has created a fuss, more than any other in the past.The idea that 12 months ago he did the exact same thing and noone batted an eyelid. Does being a 'red pro' change things that much? Does being a red pro change the ethics? Have the ethics of having a second account changed?If it is just as wrong now as it was then, why did people not really care about this stuff a few months ago?
I concur.
I think the poker community in general has taken a progressively harsher view on *all* instances of cheating and so-called "gray areas", over approximately the past year. As more and more instances surface, people realize just how prevalant cheating will be if it is not strictly monitored, investigated, and prosecuted in some form. I think in the past, some portion of online players assumed that without putting much effort into prevention, cheating would be minimal and would not affect them personally. From that point of view, it is easy for people to shrug off "gray areas". But the more they see that it is happening around them, people start to realize that you need to take a hard line with enforceable rules, or you will be losing money.

personally, i like watching jaime tilt when he loses to Ray cuz ray luckboxes all games that require little to no skill.also. while we're on the subject, Teddy tilting is hilarious. and I mean hilarious to the point wherer you feel so bad you bring him out for late night food and his chicken fingers end up being the worst in the world at that exact moment in time.poor teddy

personally, i like watching jaime tilt when he loses to Ray cuz ray luckboxes all games that require little to no skill.also. while we're on the subject, Teddy tilting is hilarious. and I mean hilarious to the point wherer you feel so bad you bring him out for late night food and his chicken fingers end up being the worst in the world at that exact moment in time.poor teddy
i've seen both teddy and xzanos bust up their respective laptops, and matt's was a lot more violent. but teddy's a lot more vocal, so i identify with his style. it's a tough call, imo.
i've seen both teddy and xzanos bust up their respective laptops, and matt's was a lot more violent. but teddy's a lot more vocal, so i identify with his style. it's a tough call, imo.
I didn't like watching that at all :club:
i dont think i've ever seen you tilt.your tilting sounds like this *in Kip from Napoleon Dynamites voice... "Whhhhaat the fuhhhhck. ? I run so bad. "
The hole in my wall has seen me tilt. I actually used to NEVER tilt when I played for fun. I was one of those guys that was just happy to get my money in good, and if I lost, I technically won because I got my money in good. Nowadays I tilt fairly easily, but I control it by just quitting. If I'm in tournies, I play like a retard, and either get chips and try again, or bust in all of them. But I'm never in any more than 4 tournies at a time, and I won't go on tilt from busting in just one of them. So I bust in 2, go on tilt, lose the other 2, and quit for the night. Or I get a stack, and get off tilt and try to win.
I really like Brian Townsend but wow reading that blog"For me playing the 200/400 PLO games was not the right thing to do because my results haven’t been good. "lol, not the right thing. So the right thing is to drop down stakes change names and play with players who he obviously knows and has reads on under a different name.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....now i get why ppl are pissed..now it all makes sense...basically, and correct me if im wrong...the outrage is that a circle of certain players consistently play thousands and thousands of hands at that certain level (a level he used to play at), and he has all types of info on them after having played with them at that level for so long, so by creating a new account and going back to zero, puts the other players at a distinct disadvantage because he has all the info he has amassed after playing with them at those levels for so many K's of hands and they basially back at one with this new mystery player who has no history, yes???it truly is a lovely shade of grey though....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at this thread.Yea I dunno what was worse. THose chicken fingers or bubbling that tourney at 1/28 when 27 paid.

I dont think there is anything wrong with admitting that what Townsend did was wrong.....but not nearly as bad as what Prodigy and others did. I liked Jam-Fly's analogy. An apology and a 6th month demotion is more than enough punishment.I am more curious about what an egomaniac he is. Ohmigod, someone might see me only playing 25/50.....what should I do?

So last year, he got banned for 6 months, donated money to charity and made a public apology? Before anyone even had time to react?Theres a difference.
What is it? Other than him being a red pro, what is the difference?
He announced last one in his blog that he will be switching over. This one he kept his mouth shut until he was caught and then came out with an apology and admitted it was wrong. Theres a difference.This is all pretty obvious imo, if you're going to hold onto small details to argue with it, good luck with that.