NBA JAM IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES FOR THE SNES. LOL back in high school we would be late for school because our friends would meet up to gamboool on NBA jam and get high lolol. such degens. To this day every once in a while we wlll play some NBA Jam and put some dollars down on it.. I am really good at NBA Jam btw and would probaly own anyone in this thread :club:. PT, High stakes NBA JAM PLZ????! Oh, and computer assistance must be turned off imo.

I love the hockey games that are out now (though I haven't played one in a couple years) but a 3-on-3 game on a smaller ice surface would probably make for a great game.At the least, it makes for a pretty fun game in real life. Two 20 minute halves. Penalties are penalty shots at the end of the game. Only have two face-offs (begining of each half). In that way it takes from basketball.

I love the hockey games that are out now (though I haven't played one in a couple years) but a 3-on-3 game on a smaller ice surface would probably make for a great game.At the least, it makes for a pretty fun game in real life. Two 20 minute halves. Penalties are penalty shots at the end of the game. Only have two face-offs (begining of each half). In that way it takes from basketball.
There was a game for Playstation called Open Ice. It was 2v2 hockey, NBA JAM style and it was a lot of fun. I first played it at an arcade and was glad to find it on a console a year later. Solid game.

Terrible Shot!It's good!

This must be some sort of level that I don't understand, because NBA Jam for SNES was awsome. Now, can I get some love for Double Dribble for NES??? You know you loved those slo-mo black and white dunks! Anybody too young to get in on Doube Dribble should probably just kill themselves now because you've never really lived.Or you could get a copy or emulation of the game.

This must be some sort of level that I don't understand, because NBA Jam for SNES was awsome. Now, can I get some love for Double Dribble for NES??? You know you loved those slo-mo black and white dunks! Anybody too young to get in on Doube Dribble should probably just kill themselves now because you've never really lived.Or you could get a copy or emulation of the game.
Double_Dribble.jpg
  • 4 weeks later...