• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General..... ggI'm 2-2 bitches ! !
Lol gg man. My team is absolutely horrible. One week I score over 100, next week I have under 60, then over 130, and then 35. LOL :club:
Lol gg man. My team is absolutely horrible. One week I score over 100, next week I have under 60, then over 130, and then 35. LOL :club:
At least your inconsistency is consistent.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
bumped for funsies.2-8 and in dead-ass last place with the 5th highest point total. I guess I run bad in FF Sklansky bucks.
LOL Went on a 5-game winning streak at the end of the season, finished in 6th with the 3rd highest point total.Off to the consolation bracket for me, congrats to those that made the playoffs.

is the 1v4 game the real championship?will gametymerz finish with only 2 loses, have way more points than any other team, and still not win the championship? (ouch)will gametymerz have a magical 15 wins in a row?can my team avenge the week 13 loss where I finished 2nd in points scored for the week yet lost?will last place be first place?will there be a Hollywood ending?will we find out who the chick is in GeneralGeeWiz's signature?

There are two weeks this past season where I thank you for that.
you sonofabitch. i was lying. i cared deeply. and i lost. short sentences. and it hurts. deeply and badly. you bastard. piddle duck.
There are two weeks this past season where I thank you for that.
which weeks are those? you played him once and he beat you...
My team is awful. If I dont finish dead last I'll consider that a moral victory.
Week 2 game of the week is clearly Hollywood vs myself. The top two teams battle early!
and you play each other in the playoffs.
which weeks are those? you played him once and he beat you...and you play each other in the playoffs.
4 Suited's Bitch Win 96.68 - 84.9013 Suited's Bitch Win 102.80 - 81.48I play hollywood in the playoffs