I know this is standard to a point, but again on the river is the check call here correct?PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is BB with A :5c , K :club: . CO posts a blind of $0.05. 3 folds, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, SB completes, Hero raises, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls.Flop: (8 SB) K :D , Q :ts , 2 :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB calls.Turn: (5.50 BB) A :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB calls.River: (8.50 BB) Q :4h(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets, SB folds, Hero calls.Final Pot: 10.50 BB

I've read two of your posts so far. You need to give people less credit for what they will call you with on the river. Remember, it's only one more bet for them to see showdown! Maybe you're bluffing and their A high fd or whatever is good!

• 3 weeks later...

For 10 cents, against people who play for 10 cents, I'm value-betting pretty much anything that plausibly could win.If you have some read you didn't mention, a c/c is fine with 2 other players, but we beat a lot of garbage, and they call with a lot of garbage.