fcp soccer/football fans....

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the goal. Italian Football is very boring to watch, there is no excitement or atmoshpere. It may be different live, but I can think of a lot better countries and venues I would pick to see a game than anywhere in Serie A.

Please see last years Champions League final!!!Tactics. maybe.  Pure excitement and drama....GIVE ME ENGLAND!!
CL final was one game. I think that Juve and AC Milan as a top two beat any other league's top two. You don't see guys going to Serie A from other foreign leagues on the downturn of their career (a la Davids). Its the other way around.Budget has a lot to do with it too. Chelski aside, of course. And for those speculating on Ballack, I gotta go with Man U (please! :club: )or Juve.
It may be different live, but I can think of a lot better countries and venues I would pick to see a game than anywhere in Serie A.
I agree completely. But if I have to pick the best (most likely to win) team/league, its Serie A.Serie AEPLLa Liga (whatever Spain calls it)Bundesliga (although this one is the most fun to pronounce :club: )
  • 3 weeks later...

I think FCP has lost Ju juanda.. and I'm gonna miss My true red friend. . I know that he had a stroke, and I'm afraid that he had some sort of releapse or something, because I haven't heard from him in months.. You'll never walk alone, My friend.. you'll never walk alone..Now, on to a happier subject, EVERTON SUCKING.. man, it looks like you're going to dodge relagation, but just barely. I love how EVERTIB fan piled on Liverpool... CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE liverpool.. and now look.. bounced out of the champion's qualifying round, and dodging relagation.. top notch season, everton. Your fans have been deafeninly silent...Oh Owen.. You just HAD to follow the sieren's call of Real Madrid.. then you sat on the bench, like Maca before you... and now.. now you're on newcastle, and liverpool just completely choked you.. You left for Real so you could have a chance for European greatness, when European greatness would have been yours if you'd just stayed in Liverpool. so now.. you're at newcastle.. sad, sad state of affairs.. You'll always be a red in my mind, owen... I wish you still were one...

• 3 weeks later...
bump
did you read my posts in the last thread??? All I was wanting to talk about with 'spm' was the terms 'soccer' and 'football' and how he felt about them. I asked you to show me how that was "starting sh*t up" but you couldn't, you just responded by locking the thread. That is fine..but I know you know I wasn't the one starting stuff up...if you would only read my posts. I said SEVERAL times that I WAS NOT trying to start sh*t up..and I'm gonna talk about it here too.To SPM: How do most people where you live feel about the term 'soccer'? Apparently..you don't mind it, but I was under the impression that most Europeans were absolutely disgusted with the term. That is why I was surprised that you used the term 'soccer,' and THAT is the ONLY thing I was trying to get at/discuss in the previous thread. Instead..you accused me of trying to start a fight...which is not the case. that is ALLLLLL I was trying to say....I don't know what made you feel otherwise. I would LOVE for you to show me a quote of mine in that thread which shows me trying to "pick a fight." I submit that it can not be done. Seriously though....most Euros hate the term 'soccer...don't they???

Koop, I really don't care to be honest. All you did was incessant badgering over a trivial point. email him, get his AIM or MSN and take the conversation there, you are polluting the threads with drivel

Koop, I really don't care to be honest. All you did was incessant badgering over a trivial point. email him, get his AIM or MSN and take the conversation there, you are polluting the threads with drivel
WHAT!!?!?!! The thread is about soccer....and I'm trying to discuss with him the terms 'soccer' and 'football'!!!! THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I WAS TRYING TO TALK ABOUT, YET HE KEPT ACCUSING ME OF TRYING TO START SH*T UP...AND I WAS ONLY TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM THAT I WAS NOT TRYING TO START SH*T AND WAS ONLY WISHING TO TALK ABOUT THE TERMS!!! Is that really that difficult to understang!?!?! I mean..all I wanted to do was talk about the European perspective on the term 'soccer." THAT IS IT!!!! Since this is a soccer thread..wouldn't this be the appropriate place to do so????? Soccer thread is for soccer talk...right???? right???

kdawg, this is what threads are for. koop has the right to share his opinions and state whatever he wants..you have no right to tell him to take it on AIM. this is what a forum is made for...for people to debate and share their opinions.he's talking about the topic, and i see no reason why he should take it anywhere else. anyways, stop deleting my posts, because i'm not doing/saying anything wrong....so here we go again..BUMP!

To SPM: How do most people where you live feel about the term 'soccer'? Apparently..you don't mind it, but I was under the impression that most Europeans were absolutely disgusted with the termYes we find it funny, but we wouldn't go on a tirade like you have done.Jeez....................This type of response is exactly why people think you are a jerk.I really cant be bothered to reply to you anymore.

kdawg, this is what threads are for. koop has the right to share his opinions and state whatever he wants..you have no right to tell him to take it on AIM. this is what a forum is made for...for people to debate and share their opinions.he's talking about the topic, and i see no reason why he should take it anywhere else. anyways, stop deleting my posts.bump!
wow...you know my case is awfully convincing when teneight sides with me on this......
To SPM: How do most people where you live feel about the term 'soccer'? Apparently..you don't mind it, but I was under the impression that most Europeans were absolutely disgusted with the termYes we find it funny, but we wouldn't go on a tirade like you have done.Jeez....................This type of response is exactly why people think you are a jerk.I really cant be bothered to reply to you anymore.
Did I really go on a tirade about the term 'soccer???' Please show me where. I was on a 'tirade' trying to convince you that I was not trying to start a fight?? I just wanted to discuss the term. If you won't answer me out of shame...that is fine. Are there any other Europeans on this forum who hate the term 'soccer??' I think it is a bullsh*t term, personally.

well it wouldn't matter who it was, i really see no reason why he should ask anyone to take this somewhere else outside the forum. he first said he would lock the other thread and bump this one, so you (koop) and SPM could go on with your discussion, but he then tells you to take it somewhere else. i don't understand.i then bumped this thread for him, and he deleted it and left his "bump".kdwag, there's a lot of other threads been polluted way worse that have nothing to do with the topic. go tell those people something.btw, telling someone to "go f#ck yourself", isn't good coming from a mod. you are setting a bad exampleteneight

well it wouldn't matter who it was, i really see no reason why he should ask anyone to take this somewhere else outside the forum. he first said he would lock the other thread and bump this one, so you (koop) and SPM could go on with your discussion, but he then tells you to take it somewhere else. i don't understand.i then bumped this thread for him, and he deleted it and left his "bump".kdwag, there's a lot of other threads been polluted way worse that have nothing to do with the topic. go tell those people something.btw, telling someone to "go f#ck yourself", isn't good coming from a mod. you are setting a bad exampleteneight
Oh my god...me and teneight are on the same side of things for once....wow. Well...all I was trying to do with SPM in the other thread was talk about the terms 'soccer' and 'football' and such...but then all of a sudden he starts going off on me about me 'trying to start a fight' or something...so that was kinda wierd. Then Kdawg locks that up..so I come here just to try and continue the discussion..and I'm told to go away......and uh..yeah..that just doesn't seem right to me..but whatever.Also..yeah...he deleted you saying 'bump' but he tells the OP of the other thread to 'go f*ck yourself' Wow. I don't dislike KDawg or anything..but I think he is wrong in this case.
Did I really go on a tirade about the term 'soccer???' Please show me where. I was on a 'tirade' trying to convince you that I was not trying to start a fight?? I just wanted to discuss the term. If you won't answer me out of shame...that is fine. Are there any other Europeans on this forum who hate the term 'soccer??' I think it is a bullsh*t term, personally.
Like I said, I can;t be bothered any more. According to you .....black is white.
kdwag, there's a lot of other threads been polluted way worse that have nothing to do with the topic. go tell those people something.
:roll: , that last thread got locked becuase I decided to lock it due to the fact that it was a circular argument and I was around right now. Thank you for telling me how to mod this site though, I'll be sure to take your opinion on my performance into consideration :roll:
btw, telling someone to "go f#ck yourself", isn't good coming from a mod. you are setting a bad example
you obviously don't understand why I said that and have little comprehension behind my reasoning for saying it, SPM didn't take any offense to it, so where is it your place to judge on it. Please don't. I am done dealing with all of this silliness and just want to talk about football. So, if you have anymore indictments on what I do, PM me, admin, or Gov and lets just talk about the world's game in this thread, capice
Like I said, I can;t be bothered any more. According to you .....black is white.
Well, I'm sorry you feel this way. All I wanted to do was have a discussion about the term 'soccer' in your thread about 'soccer,' but apparently you have a big problem with that and think I am trying to start a fight with somebody.....so..whatever.

BTW, SPM knows exactly why I told him to Go Fack HImself, and he wouldn't expect any less from a Red Devils fan, so if you don't understand why I said it, then don't try to comment on itanyway, who saw the the aresenal game, I hate them, but man, when they are on point, they are really on point

lets just talk about the world's game in this thread' date=' capice[/quote']that is what I was trying to do in both threads...but you or SPM wouldn't let me.
/sigh you were just talking about the term soccer vs football and whether or not SPM takes offense to it and what not, it went around in circles and when you argue the same point ad naseum you end up beating a dead horse, that is what happened