Sng Line Check

I could go and find the hand history and convert ..but I'm lazy and it's easy to spell out.blinds 100-200UTG- Villain 1 - 5000 chipsButton - Villain 2 - 3000 chipsSB -Hero 2000 chips (JJ)BB - Villain 3 -2000 chipsV 1 - min raises to 400V2 - callsHero - ??First - With no reads/ "normal opponents"?Second - Reads.UTG has been pretty aggressive throughout. Since bubble and gaining chip lead, he raises if he's first to act about 95 percent of the time.Button is a terrible calling station, esp. post flop and I don't think he really "gets" sngs.BB is solid.Hero?

yea, especially since open minraises at the higher blind levels in SNGs arent necessarily the "disguised monsters"
+1from $6-27 sngs I never respected any utg minraises, it was almost always a terrible hand
either way its a push
you're down to 10BB and opp so a shove would be pretty standard. Except for Btn flatting and the BB getting terrific odds to call a stop-n-go might have been an option but the fewer hands you have to play the better so shove pre-flop.
you're down to 10BB and opp so a shove would be pretty standard. Except for Btn flatting and the BB getting terrific odds to call a stop-n-go might have been an option but the fewer hands you have to play the better so shove pre-flop.
This was the only other option I think I had. While I don't hate it, I'd rather be shoving. I was 99.99 per cent sure shoving was correct, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Mostly because I fully expected to be getting called by the SB, but I also expect the BB and the CO to fold.This wasn't a bad beat BTW. I shove, BB folds, CO folds, SB calls as I expected with KQ, hit a Q and gg.
This was the only other option I think I had. While I don't hate it, I'd rather be shoving. I was 99.99 per cent sure shoving was correct, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Mostly because I fully expected to be getting called by the SB, but I also expect the BB and the CO to fold.This wasn't a bad beat BTW. I shove, BB folds, CO folds, SB calls as I expected with KQ, hit a Q and gg.
dude it was the right move. don't worry.