****ing Erick Lindgren

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every girls dream , 12 inches and more lmoa

Every girls dream , 12 inches and more lmoa
Yeah right... when I meet a vagina big enough for that, then I've met some sort of huge vagina girl.Makes sense right? But seriously, LOL @ girls saying they want some giant one. Just can't handle it.
when I meet a vagina big enough for that, then I've met some sort of huge vagina girl.
hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah
hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah
*Bows*
DP double post, or double pen, you're choice
Or you could do her twice and let me take over...
Crap - you edited. I was going to ask why your penis seems to be shrinking.

hey You guys are always teasing about girls, especially the boobs and pics, so it goes both waysI don't say much about the boob pic's and the girl comments, so I like my fun too, it's a two way highwayJust because you are male your not the only ones who like sex or like to talk about or make jokes about it.Lighten up Kurt, I know it was a bad beat, we all have them, that's why I'm out early too. Every time I raise the donk went all in against me, but I could not call, cause my hands weren't quite strong enough, So chill out have a drink and relax