What Greek God Did I Offend?

Hermes oversees gambling, but he's also less vindictive than most of the other gods so it could be another.My money is on Poseidon, he's kind of an *******.

Tell me about it Cope. I have had JJ and QQ 4 times today in 1-2NL up against AA. Last night in a $10+1 300ish man tourney, 60 players left, 30 cash. I have AJ on the button. Raise 2.5xBB. Flop 10-8-J rainbow, I overbet to get reraised. I broke down the hand and eliminated 9Q and 79 for villian. So I reraise all in and get instacalled by QJ. Turn comes Q and I am on the rail. It is getting pretty sick

Tell me about it Cope. I have had JJ and QQ 4 times today in 1-2NL up against AA. Last night in a $10+1 300ish man tourney, 60 players left, 30 cash. I have AJ on the button. Raise 2.5xBB. Flop 10-8-J rainbow, I overbet to get reraised. I broke down the hand and eliminated 9Q and 79 for villian. So I reraise all in and get instacalled by QJ. Turn comes Q and I am on the rail. It is getting pretty sick
Explain your reasoning please

I thought you were just trying to be a smart ass. I ruled them out because villians stack was right about where mine was and had been playing really tight in the later stages of the tourney while looking for a spot to double up. He had been playing only premium hands.

• 2 weeks later...
HOW DO YOU DO THAT