Stars Is Rigged Too!

that happened to me a few times when I started playing omaha, I didn't start a thread about it though lol. I remember saying something in chatbox and other players at the table ripped on me pretty hard.

Not good.All my money withdrawn! NOT COOL FOLKS!
QFTat this point i feel there is no where to play and feel secure anymore.this is just one more account,and im sure not the last,of a site not being happy with its current situation and finding ways to cheat theyre own players for the sake of extra profitDISGUSTINGshame on u stars

In Omaha you have to have 2 hearts in your hand to have a flush. Same thing if you get a set. If a board comes QQAAx you don't have a full house if you have Qxxx, you just have a set. You have to use 2 hole cards and 3 community cards in Omaha

In Omaha you have to have 2 hearts in your hand to have a flush. Same thing if you get a set. If a board comes QQAAx you don't have a full house if you have Qxxx, you just have a set.
LMAO, where do you play Omaha?
In Omaha you have to have 2 hearts in your hand to have a flush. Same thing if you get a set. If a board comes QQAAx you don't have a full house if you have Qxxx, you just have a set.
Congrats. You win.
In Omaha you have to have 2 hearts in your hand to have a flush. Same thing if you get a set. If a board comes QQAAx you don't have a full house if you have Qxxx, you just have a set. You have to use 2 hole cards and 3 community cards in Omaha
doht1.jpg
1193774867586.7kqr0fwuwxqjuo0s8ssc88gs8.735azln2jg9kis0oo8sw8ww8.th.jpeg
But what if I have 2 puppy feet and there are 3 puppy feet on the board?
that's omaha, what about texas?
LMAO, where do you play Omaha?
that's omaha, what about texas?
lawl - Texas style

Thanks for the info Rdog, I just withdraw all my money from stars..... If this is happening at nose bleed tables like this, I'm pretty sure it is happening at lower stakes as well.

Thanks for the info Rdog, I just withdraw all my money from stars..... If this is happening at nose bleed tables like this, I'm pretty sure it is happening at lower stakes as well.
No problem. Protect and Serve.

I knew there was something fishy behind my losses...Its all George Bush's fault. Shame on DN for repping sites that force you to play 2 cards in omaha.Although I did have a sweet hand on stars a few days ago where they let me act but never showed me my cards...apparently i disconnected but ill still say rigged lol...

1193774867586.7kqr0fwuwxqjuo0s8ssc88gs8.735azln2jg9kis0oo8sw8ww8.th.jpeg
My friend had that tattooed on his arm for £50 (about $100). The saying on the sign that is, not the whole picture...

I confronted them, and all they do is back peddle and downright lie to cover their own asses!

> Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 22:13:38 -0400> From: support@pokerstars.com> To: zachweaver@hotmail.co.uk> Subject: RE: Glitch In Software?> > Hello Zachary,> > Thank you for your email to Pokerstars and for allowing me the opportunity> to explain to you why your friend lost this hand. > > In Omaha, the rules are slightly different than in Hold'em. In > Hold'em, you may play 0, 1 or 2 of your hole cards to manufacture your > best five card hand. In Omaha, you are somewhat more restricted. You > must use exactly two hole cards and exactly three board cards to > create the best five card hand you can.> > Therefore, in the hand you've cited, your friend did not have a flush.> > *********> [2c 8d 4d Jh]> [Kh Ah 4h Qh 9c]> *********> > You're reading a flush by using Jh hole card and Kh Ah 4h Qh board > cards, which is not allowed in Omaha.> > The best hand you can create using the rules of Omaha is:> > Hole: [ Jh 4d] (exactly two cards)> Board: [ Ah Qh 4h ] {exactly three cards}> > Hand: [ Ah Qh Jh 4d 4h] - A pair of 4's> > Here are some more instructive examples on reading Omaha hands. Consider> the following cases:> > Your hand: Jd Td 8c 2s> The board: 9c 7c 3s Qh 3d> > In this case, you would not have a straight, because it is impossible > to make a straight using three board cards and two hole cards.> > Another common error is the following:> > Your hand: Ah 8h 7h 6s> The board: 2h 8d 6h 5s 9c> > In this case, you do not have a flush. You can use two of the hearts > in your hand, but not three. You do have a straight, however -- nine-> high using the 8-7 from your hand and the 9-6-5 from the board.> > With low hands, the same rule applies; two from your hand and three > from the board.> > Your hand: Ad 3d 4h 9c> Board: 2h 5h 9d Jc Qs> > Therefore, the above is not a low. The hand below, however, is a low:> > Your hand: 3d 4d 9c Tc> Board: Ah 2c 7d Qs Kc> > You may review the complete rules of Omaha and Omaha high-low at > > http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/games/omaha/ and > http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/games/omaha/high-low/ respectively.> > I hope this helps clears things up. Omaha is a wonderful and rich game and> one that gives even seasoned pros fits in reading the board sometimes. It> takes a good long while to become proficient at not only reading boards, but> knowing what the nuts are and when you're beat. Once mastered, though,> you'll love the game. It can be very profitable.> > If you need any further assistance, please let us know and we will be glad> to help you. We're here for you 24/7. Best of luck to you in our games!> > > Regards,> > Lawrence> PokerStars Support Team> > > > > ----- Original Message -----> From: zachweaver@hotmail.co.uk> Sent: 2008/08/03 21:55:35> To: support@pokerstars.com> Subject: Glitch In Software?> > >Support,> >I was railing a friend today, and we were both rather shocked and worried> to see your software award the pot wrongly. We were playing Omaha and my> friend had the best possible flush with the J hearts, but your software> awarded the pot to someone with a lower flush. I have provided a link to the> screen shot for verification. I would have included it in this e-mail but> assumed you wouldn't accept attachments.> >I'm sure this is just a one off, and fortunately it was at a play money> table so no serious damage has been done. I just wanted to be sure it was> addressed.> >Keep up the good work!Zach Weaver.> > > >The screen shot: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8756/handquestionad7.jpg> > > >