• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONSTANCY. I have constancy in missing final tables, constancy.
isnt the word consistency? I could be wrong i only have 5 posts. loldidnt read the second page someone crushed me to consistency sorry for being a douche

No offense to anyone, but LOFL to anyone who just thinks Bax "runs good".I mean...all he has done is TEACH EVERY STUPID IDIOT how to play MTT's online. Before Sheets and Bax started PFX, there were only a few people that were any good at MTT's and Bax was crushing ALL THEIR SOULS. Then he decided to sell his secrets to the world and back the players who picked up on it the best.So now...not only does Bax kill you at the table...his horses are killing you and giving him his %...and if that's not enough they get the donkeys to pay them to watch their videos and make them at least competent.Yup...he runs good!

No offense to anyone, but LOFL to anyone who just thinks Bax "runs good".I mean...all he has done is TEACH EVERY STUPID IDIOT how to play MTT's online. Before Sheets and Bax started PFX, there were only a few people that were any good at MTT's and Bax was crushing ALL THEIR SOULS. Then he decided to sell his secrets to the world and back the players who picked up on it the best.So now...not only does Bax kill you at the table...his horses are killing you and giving him his %...and if that's not enough they get the donkeys to pay them to watch their videos and make them at least competent.Yup...he runs good!
he is sick no doubt
Are you just going to keep lying there? Are you too lazy to even roll around a bit (for old time's sake)?
he is sick no doubt
Probably one of the best ever?To people who thinks that he just 'runs good' are pretty stupid. Check out his OPR and look at his results. I think he has won over ten 109 rebuys. That's better than just running good.
Are you just going to keep lying there? Are you too lazy to even roll around a bit (for old time's sake)?
I wish i got the joke there Merby. *makes I'ma retarded face*
Probably one of the best ever?To people who thinks that he just 'runs good' are pretty stupid. Check out his OPR and look at his results. I think he has won over ten 109 rebuys. That's better than just running good.
Stars Superuser.I just broke the story.
I wish i got the joke there Merby. *makes I'ma retarded face*
I'm familiar with:ROFL = "Rolling on the floor, laughing" So when I saw LOFL, I immediately thought:LOFL = "Lying on the floor, laughing"And I thought to myself: why does he get to just lay there and laugh, while I have to use up precious energy to roll around. What makes him so special dammit! I wanna to lay around, and I don't wanna roll around any more! It's not FAIR!After that, I kind of threw a temper tantrum right here at my desk at work. I know what you're thinking, and I assure you: yes, my temper tantrum *did* involve me rolling around on the floor. This of course, just got me angrier. By now, a number of my office mates were eying me strangely (the tantrum was lasting twice as long as my other tantrums) so they quietly filed out of the room for a moment. This allowed me a moment's peace and quiet where I could whip up a batch and regain my composure.I finally decided that the best way to handle the situation was to directly accuse you of being lazy. It was quite cathartic to make that previous post.Anyway, this explanation is probably *exactly* what you assumed was going through my mind when you saw my previous post, so I probably should just delete it... But then again, I already took the time to write it, so I might as well just '+1' my post count by posting this (rather obvious) explanation.
I'm familiar with:ROFL = "Rolling on the floor, laughing" So when I saw LOFL, I immediately thought:LOFL = "Lying on the floor, laughing"And I thought to myself: why does he get to just lay there and laugh, while I have to use up precious energy to roll around. What makes him so special dammit! I wanna to lay around, and I don't wanna roll around any more! It's not FAIR!After that, I kind of threw a temper tantrum right here at my desk at work. I know what you're thinking, and I assure you: yes, my temper tantrum *did* involve me rolling around on the floor. This of course, just got me angrier. By now, a number of my office mates were eying me strangely (the tantrum was lasting twice as long as my other tantrums) so they quietly filed out of the room for a moment. This allowed me a moment's peace and quiet where I could whip up a batch and regain my composure.I finally decided that the best way to handle the situation was to directly accuse you of being lazy. It was quite cathartic to make that previous post.Anyway, this explanation is probably *exactly* what you assumed was going through my mind when you saw my previous post, so I probably should just delete it... But then again, I already took the time to write it, so I might as well just '+1' my post count by posting this (rather obvious) explanation.
I <3 u so much!!!!!I like to add a "phucking" from time to time in my LOL's...thus the LOFL...I will try not to confuse you again!!! :club:

def superuser imo id also link it to ppl know who he is and tend to avoid confrontations with him or end up giving him chips thinking hes bluffing , his videos were always enjoyable to watch and definetly helped me out .

def superuser imo id also link it to ppl know who he is and tend to avoid confrontations with him or end up giving him chips thinking hes bluffing , his videos were always enjoyable to watch and definetly helped me out .
link?
he isnt that good...
fyp
he isnt that good...
NNB...I <3 ya like a fat kid loves cake, but u can't even be close to serious.
CONSISTENCY: degree of firmness, density, viscosity, or resistance to movement or separation of constituent particles...That word would be more appropriate if we talked about POOP :club:
CONSISTENCY: Reliability or uniformity of successive results or events: pitched with remarkable consistency throughout the season.That's why people got confused, consistency is the more commonly used term.