How To Get Rid Of A "friend" Without Trouble

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Ex_Matt has requested time*Just a bunch of minor things that may not seem like a big deal but after awhile they've become quite annoying.-He always thinks his ideas are the best and always tries to persuade people into doing the things he wants to do.-If he doesn't get his way he'll try to make others feel bad about it.-If he's losing at something he'll always have an excuse as to why he lost.-He just doesn't listen to people when they speak.and some other things have happened where I just do the hellmuth with my hands in the air.
ouch, that sounds like me :ts
How old is he? Youve just described my 8 year old son.
:club:
You + His Mom + His bed + making sure he walks in = End of problem
loooool I said i wanted to avoid further problems.Hes 22. . . Btw: twas not a brag post.
You + His Mom + His bed + making sure he walks in = End of problem
His mom is in a coma asshole.sw, I think.

How funny, I almost made a similar thread a few weeks ago but the problem solved itself.Think about this problem, then think about what you do with this problem when Villain is a 6'5" 275 lbs. black-dude-wanna-be-gangsta-p.o.s. that you meet one day and all of a sudden he wants to start hanging out with you and all your friends like every day. Then 2 minutes after you pull in your drive way after a long ass day at work, he's knocking on your front door and just wants to "chill". Practically every day for a month. You catch him in lies all the time. You find out from your roommates that he ate (or stole) your half full 36 pack of Twix (there was an empty box left behind, no wrappers). He just sits on the front porch of his apartments across the street from your house like all day every day so you can't really hide. He's always there.Hero....?Results posted later.

Been in this boat a few timesUsually, the problem corrects itself. These types of people are only stupid up to a point. Their problem is a lack of social awareness; they don't realize when they're unwanted, so it will take a "few times" for it to sink in whereas everyone else gets it after the first blow off. After the 10th or 15th time of your saying "Sorry man, I got other stuff to do today..." or "hey, how ya doin? Look, I was just on my way out the door", they'll eventually leave you alone.

that you meet one day and all of a sudden he wants to start hanging out with you and all your friends like every day. Then 2 minutes after you pull in your drive way after a long ass day at work, he's knocking on your front door and just wants to "chill". Practically every day for a month. You catch him in lies all the time. You find out from your roommates that he ate (or stole) your half full 36 pack of Twix (there was an empty box left behind, no wrappers). He just sits on the front porch of his apartments across the street from your house like all day every day so you can't really hide. He's always there.
You've just basically described hell.You can't get too brusque as you run the risk of starting up retard drooler drama, but you can't dodge him since he lives right there. You will never know peace until this person either goes away or drops dead.I had this problem with a drunkard neighbor who wandered over every day after work to "have beers". He eventually got it and found another porch-sitter to hang around with and drink (and talk about how much of an ******* I am) but yeah, it sucked for that period of time before he "got it".I generally hate all people; as such, I've mastered the art of subtly extinguishing all possibilities for a social relationship from the very first encounter.
You've just basically described hell.You can't get too brusque as you run the risk of starting up retard drooler drama, but you can't dodge him since he lives right there. You will never know peace until this person either goes away or drops dead.I had this problem with a drunkard neighbor who wandered over every day after work to "have beers". He eventually got it and found another porch-sitter to hang around with and drink (and talk about how much of an ******* I am) but yeah, it sucked for that period of time before he "got it".I generally hate all people; as such, I've mastered the art of subtly extinguishing all possibilities for a social relationship from the very first encounter.
I guess I should have shown him my shotgun sooner, huh?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I guess I should have shown him my shotgun sooner, huh?
My daughters future boyfriend will see the guns.... And be asked if he has a platinum card for the date, she has expensive tastes, high end sushi (uni, sea snails, all the exotic stuff), crab, lobster, steak.. And shes only 5.
How funny, I almost made a similar thread a few weeks ago but the problem solved itself.Think about this problem, then think about what you do with this problem when Villain is a 6'5" 275 lbs. black-dude-wanna-be-gangsta-p.o.s. that you meet one day and all of a sudden he wants to start hanging out with you and all your friends like every day. Then 2 minutes after you pull in your drive way after a long ass day at work, he's knocking on your front door and just wants to "chill". Practically every day for a month. You catch him in lies all the time. You find out from your roommates that he ate (or stole) your half full 36 pack of Twix (there was an empty box left behind, no wrappers). He just sits on the front porch of his apartments across the street from your house like all day every day so you can't really hide. He's always there.Hero....?Results posted later.
not too difficult. just adjust your wardrobe.kkk.jpg
i was pretty positive the answer to this was jail,or shot..since u said "took care of itself"..cost me 50 bucks by the way ( yes me and my buddy are so degen we often bet the results of threads...usually over unders lol)that said,im even on this thread by setting a great line for the over under on when scram would post (thanks for waiting for whatever reason btw)
i was pretty positive the answer to this was jail,or shot..since u said "took care of itself"..cost me 50 bucks by the way ( yes me and my buddy are so degen we often bet the results of threads...usually over unders lol)that said,im even on this thread by setting a great line for the over under on when scram would post (thanks for waiting for whatever reason btw)
Well actually, we found out that he stole something else from my garage. It's one those unattached garages in back of the house and we don't always lock it. He came by the next day after it happened and acted like nothing was wrong. So I told him something was stolen yesterday. Right away, he goes "Well don't accuse me"....I don't want to say what he stole, but it was pretty obvious it was him. He hasn't come around since. And now he doesn't even hang out in front of the apartments anymore.