How To Get Rid Of A "friend" Without Trouble

Normally, I think family guy avs should result in immediate banning. There are extremely narrow exceptions to this- Cookie Monster on the junk is one...Like, I'm not a guy who "laughs" that often but when that scene first came out, I about shit myself.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually, we found out that he stole something else from my garage. It's one those unattached garages in back of the house and we don't always lock it. He came by the next day after it happened and acted like nothing was wrong. So I told him something was stolen yesterday. Right away, he goes "Well don't accuse me"....I don't want to say what he stole, but it was pretty obvious it was him. He hasn't come around since. And now he doesn't even hang out in front of the apartments anymore.
another theft had obviously occurred to me aswell,and i bet it was a pot plant/plants? lol
Normally, I think family guy avs should result in immediate banning. There are extremely narrow exceptions to this- Cookie Monster on the junk is one...Like, I'm not a guy who "laughs" that often but when that scene first came out, I about shit myself.
and praise from fave off topic poster...im blushing siri mean jew i mean....thxEDIT:how did this insideout quoting happen? my head jus asploded
and praise from fave off topic poster...im blushing siri mean jew i mean....thxEDIT:how did this insideout quoting happen? my head jus asploded
Goddamn Jews...spedz11.jpg
Goddamn Jews...spedz11.jpg
LOL hAHAHAHwhere do u get these? ive never seen u bust this one out eitherim convinced now ur drawing these urself....i mean cmon,is it such a far stretch?
Don't be a passive-aggressive wimp. Just say "no" if he asks and you don't feel like hanging with him. Don't make excuses or play little games. Don't be all chummy with him to his face and then say: "I hate that guy" when he isn't around. That reflects poorly on your own character - and your other "real" friends will take note. Just be direct. You don't have to be rude nor offensive. Just follow the golden rule. He'll drift away.
I think i'd take the passive-aggressive approach.I've tried lolli's approach but it just made things worse....much worse...
Just do whatever the Challenge thread guys did to get you to stop posting there
loooolThey didn't do anything. I stopped playing poker so I avoided coming to this site.