My Card Collection

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have day 1 complete at the Expo.   It was a very uneventful day since the turnout was low. I believe that the fight between 2 guys in the industry is going to get nasty and another show is going

Otto and I enjoy it. We spend the whole weekend together and have a blast. We don't make a lot of money from it. We only do it for the love of the hobby   Because of doing this we have met a lot

The show I think was a success. We had a regular win the signed derozan jersey. Thank god he won since 3 guys I have never seen came in at the last second. When the draw was over they left. Peopl

Wayne, 2012 Panini NFL "Black" Cards. On like cardboard.

Demario Davis NYJ rookie signed.

Corey Harkey Rams rookie.

Are they worth anything?

Demario Davis - $8

Corey Harkey - $5

thanks. long story how I happen to get these, just was curious if they were garbage or worth anything.

ill bring them to one of your shows, and trade them for useless Whalers stuff. lol

Unfortunately you probably not get too much for the cards since it is mainly a hockey Cardshow

To be honest, my plan was just to give you the Jets guys card. :)

If I can trade the others for a bunch of nobodies on the Whalers, I will take it. Or just pay for any Whalers cards I see.

I want to build a large frame of a set of Whalers cards for my basement. Just trying to figure out the ideal #'s and how best to get it done.

If I can trade the others for a bunch of nobodies on the Whalers, I will take it. Or just pay for any Whalers cards I see.

I want to build a large frame of a set of Whalers cards for my basement. Just trying to figure out the ideal #'s and how best to get it done.

A framed wall of cards? That is a cool idea.

Is there anyway to frame a set of cards where there is glass on both sides so you can see both sides of the card? I would think about doing this if that was possible

Is there anyway to frame a set of cards where there is glass on both sides so you can see both sides of the card? I would think about doing this if that was possible

Yes they sell stuff like that. It all depends on how many cards you want framed

Where would you put this frame once its done.

Yes it is suppose to be a game used piece of jersey

$1200 for Radek Faksa card?

Wouldnt the actual jersey only cost like $500 at most? Is it an incredibly rare and valued card for some other reason?

are you telling me #11 out of 12 would be worth a lot less?

That's correct.

Also notice that they're only running 12 copies of it because that's his number.

The Sprong card was out of 41, his number.

That's correct.

Also notice that they're only running 12 copies of it because that's his number.

The Sprong card was out of 41, his number.

think how much #4 of 4 for Bobby Orr would be worth

are you telling me #11 out of 12 would be worth a lot less?

Yes a lot less

I remember back in our earlier days we shared a booth with a fellow dealer. Otto pulled an autograph card of someone we did not care for. The other dealer kept bugging us to buy it from us. I said okay $5. He than put it on eBay and sold it for $100

Needless to say we don't deal with him anymore and he actually does not deal with hockey cards anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Our monthly Cardshow is this Saturday and than the next month is the Expo at the International Centre (3 long gruelling days).

Crazy as it sounds we are making plans for the big show (The National) in August. It is in Atlantic City this year so extra bonus to me.

Our monthly Cardshow is this Saturday and than the next month is the Expo at the International Centre (3 long gruelling days).

Crazy as it sounds we are making plans for the big show (The National) in August. It is in Atlantic City this year so extra bonus to me.

Im going to stop by and say hello in August