Full Tilt Negative Rakeback?

Girlfriend opened a new account with Fulltilt to get rakeback. Made first deposit last night (600) and the rakeback site shows $-50.00 in rake now, and then $-13.xx for rakeback. I only played a few hands last night ~10. I dont understand why there is negative rake.... If anyone has any idea that would be appreciated... I deposited by credit card... canadian... Maybe a charge against your rake for making a deposit... that seems unlikely although they say on their site (the rakeback site) that fulltilt applies negative rate on some withdrawls. Maybe someone knows how they calculate their rake takeaways for different things?Thanks guys.

Also affects rakeback on full tilt:Use of player pointsplaying in guaranteed tournaments with overlays.Deposits/withdrawls with fees they cover (as in, you don't see an extra charge on your credit card/bank statement for a fee from your transaction)The clearing of each tier of your bonus.

Yes you get charged against your rake if you do any deposits, (I think also withdraws) bonuses, and any purchases of items from the full tilt store.
So in order to make money back from rakeback... you have to cover all costs of basically everything before you start earning. Psh.
So in order to make money back from rakeback... you have to cover all costs of basically everything before you start earning. Psh.
It's not hard to do, trust me. Plus you're only paying 27% of the fee actually.Bonus + Rakeback is still bigger than Rakeback alone, it just looks funny because it looks like you're not making much if any rakeback, but you come out ahead. What probably killed you was the deposit, though I can't think of what deposit type costs a fee.
It's not hard to do, trust me. Plus you're only paying 27% of the fee actually.Bonus + Rakeback is still bigger than Rakeback alone, it just looks funny because it looks like you're not making much if any rakeback, but you come out ahead. What probably killed you was the deposit, though I can't think of what deposit type costs a fee.
She just put in 600 with her credit card. (from canada), no idea there would be such a fee.
I just put in 600 with my credit card. (from canada), no idea there would be such a fee.
Online gaming companies pay anywhere from 7%-15% in fees for credit card deposits. Plus at least 5% but usually 10% of the amount is held by the credit card processor for at least 6 months.On top of that any time there is a charge back or fraud the site not only loses the money but they also are charged a large penalty that is often much larger than the amount of the deposit.
I just put in 600 with my credit card. (from canada), no idea there would be such a fee.
Get over it. You've already attempted to beat the system by making a new account and it is much better to be clearing a bonus AND receiving rakeback. Once you clear the bonus you will start receiving your entire % of rakeback, that is, unless FTP closes your account before you get to that point, which would really be a shame.
Get over it. You've already attempted to beat the system by making a new account and it is much better to be clearing a bonus AND receiving rakeback. Once you clear the bonus you will start receiving your entire % of rakeback, that is, unless FTP closes your account before you get to that point, which would really be a shame.
how's 25nl treating ya?
Don't see how I was complaining.. I was curious where the fee came from and if anyone knew if it was only on credit cards, since then I would just use a different method of depositing. It's not a matter of complaining, simply a matter of trying to maximize the money I have online, poker players tend to do that, not sure if your aware. And who says I'm "beating the system". Girlfriends account, credit card, computer and her playing every single hand, I only give tips when she has questions. Has nothing to do with clearing bonuses I knew they were deducted from rake, just simply trying to find the best means of making my deposits before starting to play.Thanks for your input though, very helpful
how's 25nl treating ya?
Who is this directed to? Hopefully not her because I said she only deposited 600, that's the maximum for one day, and obviously she has to make multiple deposits before starting to play where she wants to. We have played live 5-10NL Buyin 400-1000 for two years successfully. What game do most people think is comparable to action and skill level to a 5-10NL live game, she was considering 2-4 or 3-6 becuase she wants to multi-table also, thinking 4 tables.
Don't see how I was complaining.. I was curious where the fee came from and if anyone knew if it was only on credit cards, since then I would just use a different method of depositing. It's not a matter of complaining, simply a matter of trying to maximize the money I have online, poker players tend to do that, not sure if your aware. And who says I'm "beating the system". Girlfriends account, credit card, computer and her playing every single hand, I only give tips when she has questions. Has nothing to do with clearing bonuses I knew they were deducted from rake, just simply trying to find the best means of making my deposits before starting to play.Thanks for your input though, very helpful
lol. Girlfriends account then why is she in quotation marks and you said that you only played about 10 hands?
how's 25nl treating ya?
If this is a level, gfy.If this is an honest question, not bad, mired in a downswing atm but playing through it.
Who is this directed to? Hopefully not me because I said I only deposited 600, that's the maximum for one day, and obviously I have to make multiple deposits before starting to play where I want to. I have played live 5-10NL Buyin 400-1000 for two years successfully. What game do most people think is comparable to action and skill level to a 5-10NL live game, I was considering 2-4 or 3-6 becuase I want to multi-table also, I'm thinking 4 tables.
Didn't use my site did ya? :club:
Who is this directed to? Hopefully not me because I said I only deposited 600, that's the maximum for one day, and obviously I have to make multiple deposits before starting to play where I want to. I have played live 5-10NL Buyin 400-1000 for two years successfully. What game do most people think is comparable to action and skill level to a 5-10NL live game, I was considering 2-4 or 3-6 becuase I want to multi-table also, I'm thinking 4 tables.
Only 10 hands just to see if she could get pokertracker working.
Which one is it champ?
Maybe the person that he quoted?Just a thought.I love when people get all defensive for no reason, though.
Not defensive, felt like I was gettin slammed by a few members here for making a post with a legit question
it was directed to the person i quoted...