Full Tilt Adds Cash Pickup Option For Withdrawl

It'll take them 3 days to answer.But what's this waiting period? Is it something they specifically mentioned?
You can only do 1 cash pickup per 72 hours.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did the moneygram thing with stars. took a couple days to get my conf #. no fees at pickup... awesomeness

I did a cash pickup today and got my confirmation for 2.5k in 3 hours and had my money.. i pray that FT never gets rid of this... my local Acme hates me though
I have gone to a different location every time to eliminate this.
I did a cash pickup today and got my confirmation for 2.5k in 3 hours and had my money.. i pray that FT never gets rid of this... my local Acme hates me though
Do they give you cash or a check for that amount? I read the fine print on my receipt and it says they may give a check for certain amounts.
Do they give you cash or a check for that amount? I read the fine print on my receipt and it says they may give a check for certain amounts.
Cash $$$.. a few times I have had to go to a different Acme because the one I normally go to didn't have enough money. Lately I've started going at the same time on the same day of the week when I know the one chick that will be there is competent and not a complete biotch.
Cash $$$.. a few times I have had to go to a different Acme because the one I normally go to didn't have enough money. Lately I've started going at the same time on the same day of the week when I know the one chick that will be there is competent and not a complete biotch.
Don't have Currency Exchange there?They gots the cash, so it's not an issue for me.
Whats Currency Exchange?
LOL, Guess not.I dunno how to explain it, they cash checks, do moneygram type stuff, you get money orders, send wires, stuff like that.

Still haven't received my email and its been over the 24-48 hour time FT says it taked to process. Should I start to worry?

Got this email today from FT support. FYIThank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We apologize for the delay in processing your withdrawal request. Our cashiers work hard to process transactions in a timely manner, and withdrawal requests are typically processed within 48 hours. Unfortunately, we are experiencing slightly longer processing times due to a high volume of transaction requests. Rest assured your withdrawal will be processed as quickly as possible. For check withdrawals, please allow 15 business days after processing for delivery by mail. Delivery times to regions outside the continental United States will vary. For Cash Pickup withdrawals, please allow four business days for processing. Once your withdrawal is approved, you'll receive a confirmation email to let you know your funds are ready to be collected. We appreciate your patience, and if you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. Regards, Full Tilt Poker Support

Unfortunatly I am depositing and not withdrawing. I Walked around the corner to my local moneygram location, gave the info, paid the mobnies and was told it would take about 10 mins. 3 hours later and still no mobnies. Was in contact with moneygram support after about 45 mins and they are still trying to "find" my deposit.........

Honestly, it's never taken more than 24 hours for a cash pickup approval for me. I just had another one over the weekend.
Brag?

Got my ref # last night. Cashed out at US Bank today. Leave for Vegas in 17 hours.Thanks for the help and imput everyone!

I am a US based player, I looked yesterday and there is no option in my withdrawal screen for cash pickup. I contacted support and they do not give me this option either, said the only two options for US players is Ultra Prepaid or checks.... Is it gone for everyone else too?

I am a US based player, I looked yesterday and there is no option in my withdrawal screen for cash pickup. I contacted support and they do not give me this option either, said the only two options for US players is Ultra Prepaid or checks.... Is it gone for everyone else too?
yes