2nd Annual Chicago Fall Golf Outing

So what's the head count on this thing? Who's going?
See the update below.
Nothing is written in stone yet, But I want to start getting some rough numbers so.....When.....Saturday September 6th 2008 Tee times starting at 2pmWhere....Willow Crest Golf ClubPrice......$85 w/ CartDinner and poker afterwords fyi-- There is a hotel at the course if anyone wants to pull a DNA and fly in for the festivities.INCubsfan44 ( golf only)LeftyGolfer Suited_UpChgocubs99Vick12GalloRaise, Ha!speedkillsI know Huskers is in for one or the other
What about the pay by the hour no tell motel just west of there?
Pretty sure I will be staying there at some point in my marriage. Not for a nooner....cause the wife kicked me out. How are the rooms?
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok since I haven't ever really golfed I have a few questions. Is alcohol provided? Do you bring your own? Can I drive the cart thingy? These are serious questions about golf.

Ok since I haven't ever really golfed I have a few questions. Is alcohol provided? Do you bring your own? Can I drive the cart thingy? These are serious questions about golf.
You can buy it there, or bring your own in a small cooler or something. You want it to fit in the cart though. And not with me in it. :club:
loooooooooooooolgod i wish i was going up there.... im goin to play here in about an hour and tomorrow after werk prolly
You can buy it there, or bring your own in a small cooler or something. You want it to fit in the cart though. And not with me in it. :club:
Awww, then how's it going to be fun?How fast do those things go? Do they come with airbags or at least driver's side?
Awww, then how's it going to be fun?How fast do those things go? Do they come with airbags or at least driver's side?
LOOOL at u!!!I will ride w/ ya. To quote the famed R-Dog..."I love the varience"
LOL @ Gallo.By the way, I'm in for sure now. Told work to go **** themselves. I got fired but at least I can golf.
Hmmmm, trying to figure out if this is a joke or not. So I don't know if I should :club: or :ts

Gallo,some of the better courses dont really let you bring a cooler out there with you. Stuff a 12 pack in your bag before bringing it in to the place. Thats what I do and will be doing.and no airbags, put the windshield down so you just fly right through

Gallo,some of the better courses dont really let you bring a cooler out there with you. Stuff a 12 pack in your bag before bringing it in to the place. Thats what I do and will be doing.and no airbags, put the windshield down so you just fly right through
I was his cart partner in May....Heineken's FTW.I need to get a final count for the dinner/poker by Thursday night.
I was his cart partner in May....Heineken's FTW.I need to get a final count for the dinner/poker by Thursday night.
Probably bring some more of the same. But I just found out I have to go to my buddies dads 60th bday party. It is downtown and the boat is leaving the dock at around 7, so I am still in for golf, but not going to be able to participate in dinner/poker. Im going to have to leave the course right after so if I can go in the first group that would be great. Might have to dip out around the 17th if we are playing slow.
Probably bring some more of the same. But I just found out I have to go to my buddies dads 60th bday party. It is downtown and the boat is leaving the dock at around 7, so I am still in for golf, but not going to be able to participate in dinner/poker. Im going to have to leave the course right after so if I can go in the first group that would be great. Might have to dip out around the 12th considering how slow we'll probably be playing.
FYP