2nd Annual Chicago Fall Golf Outing

Ok, I'm confused. Did I invite myself to something I really shouldn't have? I thought this was primarily for nego players but if not, I can take a hint. PM me and fill me in Cubsfan.
The Neg-O is one of the smallest aspects of the forum, there isn't much that's primarily for the Neg-O except for the tournament itself.Having said that... this is pretty much just for all the cool Chicago area people, because we're just super awesome and like to golf and drink and play poker. So if you like those things, by all means. :club:
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone going to be at the Charitables today in Elmhurst? Im gonna try and get over there for a little, it is literally in my backyard.
I'm far too hungover to even more from room to room let alone leave the house

Saw Roberto over the weekend and we are set for dinner/poker.I need to get a firm # for the food by 9/3. Was thinking of the buffet format like last time. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know or I wil just go with what we did last time.Looking forward to it......I am in for both.

Saw Roberto over the weekend and we are set for dinner/poker.I need to get a firm # for the food by 9/3. Was thinking of the buffet format like last time. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know or I wil just go with what we did last time.Looking forward to it......I am in for both.
Do you happen to have a menu in pdf? lol.I do like things with buffalo sauce, cheezy or mashed potatoes of some sort. We can always go BBQ style and just have burgers, brats and some kinda salads. I'm not too picky really. I think last time I mostly ate the chicken, I think ribs were so/so, and I kinda forgot everything else we had, oh, I think salad... and I didn't try the pizza.Honestly I'm fine with anything.Oh, and I'm in for both.
Do you happen to have a menu in pdf? lol.I do like things with buffalo sauce, cheezy or mashed potatoes of some sort. We can always go BBQ style and just have burgers, brats and some kinda salads. I'm not too picky really. I think last time I mostly ate the chicken, I think ribs were so/so, and I kinda forgot everything else we had, oh, I think salad... and I didn't try the pizza.Honestly I'm fine with anything.Oh, and I'm in for both.
looooooooooland looooool at not being picky.

The schedule maker at my job ****ed it up and put me working for the 6th. I'll check to see if I have the email I sent him requesting that day off, otherwise I'm gonna have to switch with someone and no one wants to switch their Satudays obv.So I'm 100% for the golf after, and 75% for the golf I'd say.

The schedule maker at my job ****ed it up and put me working for the 6th. I'll check to see if I have the email I sent him requesting that day off, otherwise I'm gonna have to switch with someone and no one wants to switch their Satudays obv.So I'm 100% for the golf after, and 75% for the golf I'd say.
Don't you want to see me play golf for the very first time? I'll be like Dorf on Golf except it will be Gallo on Golf.
How can you be 100% for golf and only 75% for golf at the same time? Does that mean you are going to play golf 175% of the time.
How can you be 100% for golf and only 75% for golf at the same time? Does that mean you are going to play golf 175% of the time.
dammit, I meant 100% for dinner and poker.
I think the question is if YOU will be joining in on the festivities?
I think the question is if YOU will be joining in on the festivities?
I am working on it right now. I need to change some things around for that day. I think it is about 47%, 73%, 42% and 117% that I will make it going by cubs99 math.

Cliff notes on where dinner and poker would be after? I know I could read the thread, but I am lazy. Obviously I will be drinking quite a bit so just want to know what kind of driving arrangements I need to make.

I am working on it right now. I need to change some things around for that day. I think it is about 47%, 73%, 42% and 117% that I will make it going by cubs99 math.
Well we saw your desk at work, so it definitely can't be that. :club:
Well we saw your desk at work, so it definitely can't be that. :club:
Yeah, I don't work on Saturdays. That is definitely a rule I live by.
Cliff notes on where dinner and poker would be after? I know I could read the thread, but I am lazy. Obviously I will be drinking quite a bit so just want to know what kind of driving arrangements I need to make.
and this? Because Gallo, I know I will not be the only drunk at this event.
LOLDidn't we change the menu for the Vegas Dinner because of you????And I'm 50% in for poker after. Golf is a no.