2nd Annual Chicago Fall Golf Outing

Ill cancel the tee time tomorrow. Let me know if I should make one for the 20th or not.
adfsjak;lsjdfk;lasdfkj;lkjla;sdflj;asdklfj;aklsjdfk;ljasd;fkjlapofierhjflk;ajdnadk;lnbk;landfsk;lj95% out for golf on the 20th, probably still in for poker.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill cancel the tee time tomorrow.
God dammit.
Probably the smart thing to cancel. Let's see if we have any interest for the 20th.
Anyone wanna get drunk starting around noonish on Saturday?Or we could get a home game going, or all go to the boat, or something.
I have a party Saturday night that I was invited to, so can't Sat. night. Chicago Charitable in Woodridge on Friday night?
Anyone wanna get drunk starting around noonish on Saturday?Or we could get a home game going, or all go to the boat, or something.
If one of those happens, I'll probably be interested. Somewhat depends how much of my money gets here by then. Got any donks who want a home game?
Alright where we drinking at tonight? and who's picking up the gimp?
I may be going into the city later. I'll drive if you wanna go, or if you wanna stay local I'll meet you out first.

Out on the 20th. I can play the 27th if you want to keep changing the dates around but it seems like the same 5-6 people in here and like 7-8 others that are from Chicago really aren't interested this year so I don't know if it will come together. If you all play on the 20th I'm in for poker afterwards.

Out on the 20th. I can play the 27th if you want to keep changing the dates around but it seems like the same 5-6 people in here and like 7-8 others that are from Chicago really aren't interested this year so I don't know if it will come together. If you all play on the 20th I'm in for poker afterwards.
How about, the heck with golf and just the poker?
Maybe they're not reading the thread or something. Cause we're not really getting NO's either.Someone start PMing.