Maria Ho Wants Daniel Inside Her...

Head...

PokerLizard: Ok, I have a final question, to replace that Rounders one...If you could be any pro poker player for a day, who would you pick and why?Maria: This will be corny, but I'd pick Daniel Negreanu. I went to Phil Ivey's party the other day and Daniel was so funny, everyone just gravitated to him. He makes himself so available to everyone and he's just so much fun, crazy and animated. I'd just want to be inside his head for one day, he has fun both in and out of poker.
from Maria Ho Interview

No, the title is misleading. She clearly states she wants to be inside Daniel, not the other way around.

id hit it w/ DN
fyp obv

Daniel to Maria : I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. Daniel: I want to be on you.

Daniel to Maria : I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. Daniel: I want to be on you.
hahaha, Anchorman ftw

He hasn't said much recently but what's up with him and the girl from Costa Rica? Obv Daniel has a lil greenstien in him and should def hook it up with Maria.FCP needs a TMZ like forum for all the gossip. I nominate Gatortom as moderator