The Official Asdfjkl; Thread (08/09 Fchl Champion)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought everyone knew about it already?Personally I think HF is better. It has snazzier graphics and lay out.
WOW! I just checked out that Dobbler site (wasn't called Dobbler btw, but the search turned up a close enough match) and also that HF site. Those are gold!! How did I ever miss those?
WOW! I just checked out that Dobbler site (wasn't called Dobbler btw, but the search turned up a close enough match) and also that HF site. Those are gold!! How did I ever miss those?
Sarcasm is bad for you. :club:
my god, where has this been all this time? no wonder you guys love to stock your farm teams!!!It appears my sarcasm may have been overlooked. my join date for that site precedes even this site. 07-22-2003. and thats only after reading the site for a while and never posting.I'm not in love with that place though, while good for some info, way too much bias going on there. i cant believe the amount of information on hockey today. I remember years ago, when i had as my favourites all the best newspapers for hockey in each NHL city. Read them all the time, as there was little else. I really should have been the guy to start rotowire or some of the others. (damn, gave away ANOTHER one)
Yay recurring theme. :)I barely post on those forums, but I read them daily.
I don't even read them. I see shit like..."+/-, positioning, stay at home D - NiskanenScoring - Enstrom"...and it kills me not to call a guy on it. That's why I got banned, you're not really allowed to disagree on HF.
I don't even read them. I see shit like..."+/-, positioning, stay at home D - NiskanenScoring - Enstrom"...and it kills me not to call a guy on it. That's why I got banned, you're not really allowed to disagree on HF.
I pay more attention to the threads linking news articles or scouting reports that I otherwise would have never seen. Getting into flame wars with those idiots over matters of opinion isn't my bag.
those statements seem pretty accurate to me. no wonder you got kolded.
I pay more attention to the threads linking news articles or scouting reports that I otherwise would have never seen. Getting into flame wars with those idiots over matters of opinion isn't my bag.
me too. I got into a few over there myself, and now its been a couple of years since I posted anything at all.It could be so much better though, the potential is really there and there truly are some informative posts made at times.